• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

AGDQ 2019 |OT| You've met with a terrible run, haven't you?

Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I'm sorry, but TASBot stuff just isn't interesting. Unless you understand how it works (which 99.99% of the audience doesn't, myself included), you can't really appreciate it for what it is or the work that goes into it. It just doesn't translate well on stream. It's above most people's heads honestly.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry, but TASBot stuff just isn't interesting. Unless you understand how it works (which 99.99% of the audience doesn't, myself included), you can't really appreciate it for what it is or the work that goes into it. It just doesn't translate well on stream. It's above most people's heads honestly.
I enjoy the real TAS they showcase, but the code injection stuff has become overdone at this point.

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I have zero knowledge in programing and LOVE the tasbot block =D

Sax

Oct 25, 2017
The game hack is cool, but since almost no one is experienced in having seen it played non TAS, seeing it TASed doesn't really have as much significance.

Dec 18, 2017
The "Mario with Portal Gun" was interesting, but ran a little long and some of the levels were a little mundane.
The Zelda mashup was interesting but not amazing.
The Portal mashup was really good. I would've liked to have seen more of that: longer levels and more of them. Some of the levels even had a little bit of story, which was nice. Having 4 players made the visual scenes much more interesting.

I know this is pedantic but I have to specify that this is not a hack, it’s a reproduction of the game.
That's very pedantic but I forgive your pedantry, my friend.

Oct 26, 2017
Wait so they’re running the Aria of Sorrow TAS in an emulator?

That’s not even a TASBot showcase anymore.

They’re really starting to struggle to find relevant content for this block.

minimaxir

Built an AI that makes better threads than you
May 9, 2018
Interesting to see the return of Wind Waker memes.

Bring back the Octopath Traveler memes they were actually good.