• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KaCo

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
May 22, 2018
This indie block been fun to watch, really enjoyed the Celeste run.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Ironic to have a plush of a Super Metroid boss that is always skipped in speedruns

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
That crowd chanting on the summit was one of my favorite moments of GDQ ever.

When they started naming other stuff like diamond I was literally in tears, specially because the couch guy's hate only made them stronger xD

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Bethesda put more effort and love into that Fallout rifle replica than in the development of Fallout 76.

Just a joke, with a bit of truth in there...

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
God the Celeste run was so much fun. I'm tempted to go edit my post in the GOTY voting thread and bump Celeste up a position

ShadowSwordmaster

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
A 100% run? Does that include the figures? In 6 hours???
3090.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
PAUSAPAUSAPAUSAPAUSAPAUSA

Rutger

Oct 25, 2017
Pausa is funny.

But WWHD was an interesting run last time, with all the different skips in it.
I'm interested in how a 100% run will work, but probably won't stay up through all of it.

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Watching that celeste run made me realise i will never play that game lol, no way i'd be able to play that even normally

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I ever sat and played a game for 6 hours in one sitting. I can't imagine doing repeatedly with the same game. And not only that, you have always be precise with your inputs and remember exactly what to do and when to do it.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Also Celeste restarts you on the same screen you die and have unlimited lives. I suck at platformers and had hundreds of deaths on multiple stages but it was still one of my favorite games of last year. Give it a try!

RaySpencer

Oct 27, 2017
Is the speed run of Nier Automata a good way to experience the game? It looks like a chore to play, but I would like to know the story.

I doubt it is, but I figured I would ask, hah.