• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0s72qa383t921.png

That's a deep burn

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
So looking at the schedule, it'll probably hit the million during Pokemon Gold then?
They're less than $9000 away from hitting $1 million now, so I don't think it's going to take more than an hour to hit, let alone two and a half. One of the regularly scheduled lump sums from The Yetee or Fangamer might push it over at any time, even.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
After hearing so much praise for Divinity Original Sin 2 on this forum, seeing it in action is really underwhelming.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That particular kind of top down PC RPGs just all look the same to me. But anyway, this isn't the thread for this.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Poor guy. Damn. Fucked up his run and had to quit without completing as he mistakenly quick saved over the bit that he needed to actually speedrun the game 20 minutes in.

phanboy4

Oct 27, 2017
After hearing so much praise for Divinity Original Sin 2 on this forum, seeing it in action is really underwhelming.

Inferring things about a 50 hour game that is being glitched thru in under 30 mins is maybe not really reasonable.

If I judged Morrowind based on its speedruns I'd think it was terrible :D

Oh no, I just wanna tell that dude not to be so hard on himself, that made me sad

Yep. We don't just come for the successful runs, goofs can be fun too and everyone makes them.

Dalik

Nov 1, 2017
Poor guy, gonna check his name and stream to cheer him up later. He also was all lonely without a couch *sob.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since I saw a Vice City run and it's changed more than I was expecting.