• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The American pronunciation of Zidane

GleefulRipeIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif

It's so bad it's even worse than calling FFIX ugly

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
they really should've given Zidane a stupid-ass weather name to properly close out the PS1 trilogy

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
Watching Tomb Raider 2 atm - very cool run (I don't think I ever got past the first level as a kid), and it's great to see more female runners.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I JUST woke up and went to watch the FF9 run and how the heck is Garnet able to dish out so much damage? O_o

Deleted member 1698

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FFIX is amazing. What a charming game. I don't understand why it is so divisive. This is one of Squaresoft's best.

I used to love it.

However once FF13 came out, my hate for that game spilled over to where I also completely hate FF12 and 15. Unfortunately it also made me kind of hate long stretches of FF9 as well.

I imagine it is the same for others.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
One of the donations: "My favorite couple is booker and elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite, one day I'll get around to completing it."

That killed chat for a second.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
There is potential for pretty big (for this area) snowfall this evening. As much as I enjoy being there in the stream room for the finale, I'm not sure if I want to risk being snowed in without a hotel room to do it this year.

Error 52

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Man, there's been some JRPG runs I've really enjoyed, but fuck me I cannot get behind a run this long that's like, 90% cutscenes and mashing through dialogue.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
I realise these are the comments of an old man, but could they not provide something comfortable for the runner? Sitting in that chair for more than 9 hours must be torture, even for someone that's pretty young. D:

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Wow... His obsession with that moogle going in that little girls dress is getting really really uncomfortable.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
wah
poyo
am i doing this right
I've only been following the event since 2011 after all
Repetitive loud memes are straight up annoying.
Those dancing guys are bad people
Why do couch people have to be annoying

Beating dead horses done quick

:)

As an aside, has there been a single thing you have enjoyed? I couldn't find anything when searching through your posts in this thread.

JustTom

May 28, 2018
Germany...
Oh man, loving this Eiffel 65 run, eh, I mean Final Fanatasy IX run. The runners and Mr. Game and Shout make a great team. It is just so entertaining.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
The game doesn't do a great job explaining this, but 800 years ago the summoners lived in Alexandria and almost destroyed it when they summoned Alexander. They split Alexander's crystal into 4 shards, gave 1 to each nation on the Mist Continent, and took the 4th with them when they left to found Madain Sari. The 4 shards are collected in game as Garnet and Eiko's jewels, the jewel in the harp from Cleyra, and a jewel from Lindblum.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
The TASblock was so bad I'm not sure I want to see them again at these things. :P

Regarding FF9, I've essentially forgotten everything about it. The only thing that stuck with me is some of the music. Same goes for a LOT of PS1 and PS2 jrpgs. So much time seemingly totally wasted now. :P

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Please, couch. Hilda Garde 2.0? The name of that airship is Hilda Garde III. Hilde Garde II was the airship Cid used to bring Zidane back to Alexandria from Treno after the card tournament.

Haelsly

Oct 25, 2017
You're Not Alone is such a good song, and the fact that it carries through the battles makes it even better.

eisschollee

Oct 25, 2018
Hey there, I wasnt able to watch any of the studd live . But tonight I may have some time to watch selected VODs . So ERA , what has been your highlight this year and why?

Thank you for the recommendations!