• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Good show but I'll admit , I kinda fell off after the Not Secret Empire stuff because the space stuff wasn't my jam. The Ghost Rider arc was the best couple of episodes the TV side did along with Daredevil's Punisher arc.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Should have ended like 4 seasons earlier tbh. Once it got to that Ghost Rider arc and it went into space, it all went downhill for my tastes.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've really liked this past season, but yeah it doesn't feel like its hitting the highs of season 4 for me which was all killer no filler. Hell the best episode was a "filler" episode with Fitz and Simmons. It just feels different this season.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've really liked this past season, but yeah it doesn't feel like its hitting the highs of season 4 for me which was all killer no filler. Hell the best episode was a "filler" episode with Fitz and Simmons. It just feels different this season.

This that victory lap season

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Longest running Marvel series to date"

Is it even a contest? Has any other show even made it beyond a third season?

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It gave us a great Ghost Rider who is now getting his own show. Can't hate!

Nateo

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they got to be featured in some of the films. Maybe they still can who knows.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Nope. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Legion are all tied at 3 seasons each.
The former two aren't even close to SHIELD in pure runtime per season even - even if each episode of the Netflix shows were a little longer than a standard television hour, it's still 22 episodes against 13 episode seasons.

I had no idea it had gone on more than three seasons
You're missing out. A lot of people consider seasons 2 and 4 to be some of the best stuff Marvel has to offer.