• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Seasons 2 and 4 of AoS are basically the two best seasons of comic book television ever.

Nearly perfect with almost no "filler" (which isn't a bad thing on its own, I should add -- not every episode of a show needs to move the arc forward in major ways).

Oct 27, 2017
It's good that they're getting to end on their own terms but there will still be a big hole in my TV schedule when it's gone. It's weird - it does and doesn't feel like 7 years at the same time.

And it's kind of wild that no one's adopted the pacing and structure of Season 4. CW needs to take some notes.

OP
OP
BrokenFiction

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
It's good that they're getting to end on their own terms but there will still be a big hole in my TV schedule when it's gone. It's weird - it does and doesn't feel like 7 years at the same time.

And it's kind of wild that no one's adopted the pacing and structure of Season 4. CW needs to take some notes.

The Pod concept was the greatest idea they ever had. Kept everything fresh and well paced.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I'm a big MCU fan but I just couldn't get into this show at all. I haven't seen any of Season 1, so maybe I'm just lacking context, but the acting, dialogue, and overall plot were really poor from what I watched. Then again, I almost never enjoy TV shows. I much prefer the Netflix shows.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
If i had a infinity gauntlet, my snap would be to have Chris Klein the main villain for the final season

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Cool, as long as they get to end how they want. Hope they get a film or characters appear elsewhere.

What a ride, from this is a bit shit but I'll see how it goes, when is the film tie in episode then once that was over, hey this show is actually good then, really good, then friggin awesome. Good times.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm okay with this, because it's longer than anyone thought and they'll get to plan for an ending. But I'm still sad, all the same. One of my absolute favorite shows over the time it aired, and I'll miss looking forward to each new season.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I haven't watched it since season 2. They haven't released more than that in japan on streaming services afaik. Would love to finally watch the rest of it at some point.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's been quite a ride. I didn't think the show was coming back after season 5, but it did.

ElliesKnife

Apr 7, 2018
A thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It was a privilege to have this show. Much love to the cast and crew that made this show happen.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
It will have been a triumphant run. The show that was constantly in fear of cancellation and never got the true respect it deserved. What other show has been able to pull off the highs of Season 4.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Please bring back Fury one last time!!!
Also please incorporate the cast in future movies somehow!!

luca

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best comic book shows. I'm super fine with it ending with Season 7, and at least we'll get a proper series ending. Well, S5 was a good one, but they get to plan the end, again heh. I'll miss this cast like crazy though.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
I hope they can bring back Hunter and Bobbi one more time before the series ends.

Fitting in one final Ward cameo somehow would also be nice.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just have the entire cast cameo in every single episode of the Ghost Rider series.

Also, bring back Ward.

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
:(

End of an era

Edit1: BRING BACK WARD

Edit2:
Please Captain Marvel/Nick Fury/Abigail Brand/Skrulls hire this team :(

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Seven seasons is nothing to be sad about. The show lasted so much longer than anyone thought it would.

Those GAF show-watch threads back in the day were always annoying to go through, because every other post was "this show is going to get canceled soon so why bother. Don't even try to start it up". Just an absolutely massive amount of concern trolling.

StudioTan

Oct 27, 2017
Best comic book show. It's sad but it lasted much longer than even most fans thought it would. Gonna miss these characters though. Hopefully they end on a high note.