1. Everything I heard about Agony seems like a mess. It had potential but it seems like a bunch of little issues have finally put down any hope for it.

2. AJ_Wings

AJ_Wings

Interesting that hide n seek based horror games with no combat aren't the automatic guarantee of success like it used to be. Also the game is apparently quite shite on top of that.

Might sound a bit mean but... good.

3. UCBooties

UCBooties

That's the one I was looking for.

4. Eraser_Arcade

Eraser_Arcade

Maybe you got Agony confused with Scorn?

5. ShinUltramanJ

ShinUltramanJ

Oh great. This is going to be the next big Humble Monthly game isn’t it?

6. Akronis

Akronis

Man those Unrated features sound so fucking edgy.

Is this game supposed to be horror?

7. FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

They should have spent less time on developing erotic animations and more time making the game actually good.

8. Pog

Pog

I honestly believe this game would have sold fine if they didn't censor their own game. That did a lot to give them negative press since demon sex was pretty much ALL this game had going for it.

9. Spoo

Spoo

Have you actually *played* the game, though? I have -- the whole thing -- and it plays like a baby's first stealth / walking sim game; glitchy, awfully paced, and sincerely painful to play. Whether it has more or less demons fucking would have done nothing to fix the whole package.

10. Altera

Altera

Holy shit you people are ridiculous with your "good riddance" and similar comments. A company is in trouble, people are potentially going to lose their jobs and just because you personally don't like their game it's "good riddance".

Pathetic.

11. Rivi

Rivi

I was actually excited on what they were going to fix because that art style has massive potential

12. Garlador

Garlador

My sentiments.

I don't think the game is "good", but I hope they can turn it around or improve going forward.

Some really great developers start with really humble (and questionable) beginnings.
    [​IMG]

13. FaintDeftone

FaintDeftone

I took it more as they were saying “good riddance” to another version of Agony, not the developer itself.

14. Altera

Altera

Regardless, "I don't personally like it so I'm glad it's cancelled" is still a shitty attitude to have.

15. MMarston

MMarston

Do I even want to know what the hell Succubus Mode even is?

16. GusZamboni

GusZamboni

tbh, i never even belived that this game would see the light of day, well, what a shame

17. David

David
    Banned Member

Sucks for the dev team, I hope they can find a new job soon.

18. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario

Hating on devs is only frowned upon if they make AAA games? Or am I missing a milkshake duck here?

19. Rings of Power is awesome though

20. A_R_N_O_S

A_R_N_O_S

Ive been getting update mails everyday for this game it seems lol. I even blocked KS because of it. The agony.

21. Slayven

Slayven
    You probably post about me on another board. Moderator

Did they fix the launch technical issues?

22. Neonzel

Neonzel

I've seen some people claim that they would only buy this game if it included the uncut stuff, but it's not like including that stuff was going to somehow make it a good game. Some people seem to have their priorities wrong.

23. Stealthy Cockatrice

Stealthy Cockatrice
    Banned Member

And this is why you never get hyped for games. What a shit show and terrible management from the devs. It wasnt enough they couldnt keep their promise the first time, now after a second "surely we will give you uncensored" pr bullcrap, its cancelled. If they didnt lie and hype ppl about the stuff in the game and if they bothered fixing more of the bugs they fixed in just a week after release, this could've potentially been a more successful game.

24. Everything about this game ended up being disapointing and lame.

25. BlacJack

BlacJack

Their Agony Unrated announcement sounded BS. Their entire Unrated thing felt BS from the get go as well. It all actually feels like they are living through their teeth.

"Gotta talk to Steam representatives to make sure we can release you an Unrated version for 99% off or free!" lol. Please, as if no one has done that. You KNOW Steam allows it, just fuckin pony up or get out.

Or just release your game as you advertised it.

26. Rackham

Rackham

This game had a really interesting setting and creature design. I wish it played better. It looks amazing.

27. Games total shit. I'm not calling for anyone to lose their job but its probably the worst game I've played on disc this generation including Tony Hawk 5

28. Blade Wolf

Blade Wolf

Game is terrible but I kind of feel bad for them.

29. MrLuchador

MrLuchador

Strange you're all celebrating this. What did the devs do to cause such schadenfreude?

30. LRB1983

LRB1983

Well, I was waiting for the uncensored version to purchase thr game, so more money to spend on other games, September seems to be a busy month.
    You cannot be that erratic with your potential costumers. Game will be uncensored... now it won’t... now yes and finally don’t.