• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dr. Ludwig

Oct 31, 2017
Interesting that hide n seek based horror games with no combat aren't the automatic guarantee of success like it used to be. Also the game is apparently quite shite on top of that.

Might sound a bit mean but... good.

UCBooties

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
df8.gif
That's the one I was looking for.

Akronis

Prophet of Regret - Lizard Daddy
Oct 25, 2017
Man those Unrated features sound so fucking edgy.

Is this game supposed to be horror?

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
They should have spent less time on developing erotic animations and more time making the game actually good.

Pog

Banned
May 19, 2018
I honestly believe this game would have sold fine if they didn't censor their own game. That did a lot to give them negative press since demon sex was pretty much ALL this game had going for it.

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly believe this game would have sold fine if they didn't censor their own game. That did a lot to give them negative press since demon sex was pretty much ALL this game had going for it.

Have you actually *played* the game, though? I have -- the whole thing -- and it plays like a baby's first stealth / walking sim game; glitchy, awfully paced, and sincerely painful to play. Whether it has more or less demons fucking would have done nothing to fix the whole package.

Altera

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Holy shit you people are ridiculous with your "good riddance" and similar comments. A company is in trouble, people are potentially going to lose their jobs and just because you personally don't like their game it's "good riddance".

Pathetic.

Rivi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was actually excited on what they were going to fix because that art style has massive potential

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Holy shit you people are ridiculous with your "good riddance" and similar comments. A company is in trouble, people are potentially going to lose their jobs and just because you personally don't like their game it's "good riddance".

Pathetic.
My sentiments.

I don't think the game is "good", but I hope they can turn it around or improve going forward.

Some really great developers start with really humble (and questionable) beginnings.
MNYxfzi7-600x400.jpg

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017

Pathetic.

I took it more as they were saying "good riddance" to another version of Agony, not the developer itself.

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
I've seen some people claim that they would only buy this game if it included the uncut stuff, but it's not like including that stuff was going to somehow make it a good game. Some people seem to have their priorities wrong.

Nov 6, 2017
And this is why you never get hyped for games. What a shit show and terrible management from the devs. It wasnt enough they couldnt keep their promise the first time, now after a second "surely we will give you uncensored" pr bullcrap, its cancelled. If they didnt lie and hype ppl about the stuff in the game and if they bothered fixing more of the bugs they fixed in just a week after release, this could've potentially been a more successful game.

BlacJack

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Their Agony Unrated announcement sounded BS. Their entire Unrated thing felt BS from the get go as well. It all actually feels like they are living through their teeth.

"Gotta talk to Steam representatives to make sure we can release you an Unrated version for 99% off or free!" lol. Please, as if no one has done that. You KNOW Steam allows it, just fuckin pony up or get out.

Or just release your game as you advertised it.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
This game had a really interesting setting and creature design. I wish it played better. It looks amazing.

Oct 25, 2017
Games total shit. I'm not calling for anyone to lose their job but its probably the worst game I've played on disc this generation including Tony Hawk 5

LRB1983

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well, I was waiting for the uncensored version to purchase thr game, so more money to spend on other games, September seems to be a busy month.
You cannot be that erratic with your potential costumers. Game will be uncensored... now it won't... now yes and finally don't.