• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
There is a real-life fashion trend for women where they tend to cut their hair somewhat short, down to about their upper neck to shoulder length area.

You can see this in Bayonetta 2, where Bayonetta has short, thick hair.

And I think that makes the character more appealing and more juicy for female fashion.

So, I'm wondering, if future games will be adding more characters with short, luscious hair. Do you agree or disagree that it makes them more juicy, with pulp and zest?

I half regret not making this thread about thick/full lips instead, but I couldn't really think of any recent examples of women whose attractiveness is amplified by having fuller lips.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hahaa .. Is this the new <Game> has developed quite a fan art following ?

I mean it kinda makes sense. Previous developers used to portray main characters as idealist and pure (if this makes sense) and were shown without beards for the same reason we go to interview without beards.

Same kinda goes with female characters?, where generally long hair is situated with females. But now they want give the illusion of a difference/change, hence the beard, short hair etc. and I don't mind. Change is good.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
amy_rose_by_noble_maiden-d5azocn.png

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
And yeah, this example definitely does a good job of lampooning how sorta creepy the original thread was ;p

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
long hair
short hair
character design is all that matters, so both can be done well and choosing one over the other is ridiculous

let me check my star sign to make sure this is all according to my self fulfilling interests

Amiibola

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I though this kind of threads made in reaction to others threads were strictly prohibited?

Quite childish, in any case.

Zoantharia

Oct 30, 2017
Depends on their personality of course. Totally works for Bayonetta though

In general I've no preference obe way or another

Last edited:

kinoki

Oct 28, 2017
So, you're lusting over graphically engineered women only to create a thread about this unhealthy (juice is mostly just sugar and since you're breaking down the natural fibre of the fruit it's mostly flavour without nutrition, unless you mean vegetable juice like beets) obsession in hopes that others validate it?

panda-zebra

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
So, you're lusting over graphically engineered women only to create a thread about this unhealthy (juice is mostly just sugar and since you're breaking down the natural fibre of the fruit it's mostly flavour without nutrition, unless you mean vegetable juice like beets) obsession in hopes that others validate it?
This post lacks pulp and zest.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
There is a real-life fashion trend for women where they tend to cut their hair somewhat short, down to about their upper neck to shoulder length area.

You can see this in Bayonetta 2, where Bayonetta has short, thick hair.

And I think that makes the character more appealing and more juicy for female fashion.

So, I'm wondering, if future games will be adding more characters with short, luscious hair. Do you agree or disagree that it makes them more juicy, with pulp and zest?

I half regret not making this thread about thick/full lips instead, but I couldn't really think of any recent examples of women whose attractiveness is amplified by having fuller lips.
What other examples ya got other than Bayo??

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if you tell yourself you like short hair more than long hair often enough, do you start actively disliking long hair?

OP
OP
The Turbanator
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if you tell yourself you like short hair more than long hair often enough, do you start actively disliking long hair?
I don't actively dislike long hair, i just prefer shorter hair. I love my gf and think she's super cute juicy, but when she cuts her hair to about shoulder length (it's too thick to cut any shorter without it looking weird), she has that extra spark of adorable juice to her.

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nope i'm a Rapunzel neko.
When you leave the shower/bath, until the 1 hour hair drying is done, you are far more juicy than the short-haired for whom it's done in 1 minute tops.

In games... err.. between poorly modeled long hair and short simulated... yeah short simulated is less jarring, but long hair in real life is more "juicy" for sure.
Also, don't post under the influence xD

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
People need to post more examples of female characters changing their hair style. Only one example is given and it's Bayonetta. How else can I judge if short hair is better or not?!!!!

Short hair Bayonetta > long hair Bayonetta
Long hair Ellen page from beyond two souls > short hair Ellen page

Status
Not open for further replies.