• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

This might clear up confusion, the English tweet announced it for the 30th by the Japanese tweet set it for the 31st so it should be soon.

EDIT: Literally just now lmao

I'm surprised even the song was done in English, they almost didnt pull it off but it makes me certain that that style of music works best in their native language. Also you can really see the japanese youtube blogger style that the English VA can barely keep up with before and after the video

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
source.gif

This is the timeline god abandoned.

*Teacups are flying, maps are mystifying, you'll think that I'm ly--*
tenor.gif

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
oh no...the god awful animation....i hope animation in the game is better or at least in graphics in the vein of 999.

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Why do I have a feeling that we are going to have a doki doki literature club situation on our hands

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the game to come out of this is actually a massive criticism of Japan's idol industry.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the game to come out of this is actually a massive criticism of Japan's idol industry.
I'm pretty sure the Vtuber will be murdered/kidnapped/was never real to begin with. Uchikoshi must be having a ton of fun writing these.

Also, holy shit, it's Tama! I always love it when Spike Chunsoft references itself.
What's up with that Adorabbit thing?
Judging by the art style, it's from the other game Uchikoshi is currently writing, Death March Club:

death_march_club_vis.0.jpg

Back on the subject of the video - she calls herself 'A-set', and later on describes Set as the enemy of Horus, holder of the all-seeing eye :P So maybe it's some kind of 1984 Big Brother type thing where this Vtuber is broadcasting secret messages or something. Who knows, just having fun spitballing!

Last edited:

Lusankya

Oct 27, 2017

You mean AI? This will be more of a murder mystery and apart from A-set there probably won't be a lot of idol stuff. She is not even part of the traditional idol industry in the first place.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, we all realize she is just going to die or vanish in the last video they upload, right?

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

New Valentine's episode!

Also that creepy dude has his own twitter and has been replying to her since this whole thng started. This is more like an ARG by the day https://twitter.com/Ota_Matsushita/

This one was surprisingly funny. Like, the poem was spot-on ridiculous/cringe/funny at the same time ("a sister that isn't blood related!").

I'm also not sure why I found this terrible meme from that twitter account hilarious:

Velezcora

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I wish they hadn't dubbed this because I can't watch it. It's so bad.

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
unknown.png

um.

I still can't figure out how hard they're going to push this angle, i keep thinking that Spike Chunsoft is going to end up turning her into a permanent mascot even after AI is released. But stuff like the constant mentions of her possibly getting kidnapped makes it seem like Uchi really wants to get rid of her. The question is if SC will let him do it, or if they'll just ignore it and continue making the waifu content like nothing happened.

Also Ota is fucking awful and needs to stay as far away from her as possible.

Liking Touko and Saihara, really? The former is especially yikes worthy. Considering what she does in AE.

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
It's also worth noting that Uchikoshi's other game, Death March Club, already has a twitter account tweeting in character since last October, and that game is not out until 2020. I only just discovered it.

Last edited: