• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Uchikoshi went down the path with the snail while Ota avoided it.

Aveyn Knight

Nov 29, 2017
UK
I have been watching by the sidelines for a while, but this is getting amazing.

I never thought we'd be able to communicate with people from another timeline. Although does that mean we're in the bad one...?

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
new kozaki art. hyyyyype

AI-The-Somnium-Files_2019_03-21-19_009.jpg

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
25 July AI, 26 July Fire Emblem and with high chances my Master's proclamation.... This is unfortunately the worst timing for me.

PCK

Oct 26, 2018
YES! We have a release date!
It's somewhat surreal to see Tesa and Ota in the game now. And knowing that Mr. Okiura is suspicious already.
Definitely seems like Tesa is an important character, judging by the art. I can't wait to jump into this madness even deeper.
I hope the special edition is reasonably priced...

EDIT: "Preorder the standard edition or the North American exclusive Special Agent Edition today!"
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
YES! We have a release date!
It's somewhat surreal to see Tesa and Ota in the game now. And knowing that Mr. Okiura is suspicious already.
Definitely seems like Tesa is an important character, judging by the art. I can't wait to jump into this madness even deeper.
I hope the special edition is reasonably priced...

It says 90$ in the comments.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So there's clearly scenes with tessa in the game that werent presnted to us in social media, including possibly being at a police station, tho her being "treated as a criminal" co7ld be them interrogating her before they kill her

Oct 25, 2017
AI-The-Somnium-Files_2019_03-21-19_006.jpg

Saving Tesa might be a puzzle? So the events leading to her being cut in half could have been a bad ending if you fail.

https://www.famitsu.com/news/201903/22173593.html

Famitsu article has a few gameplay details that gematsu doesn't. Somnium parts give you a time limit of 6 minutes, (doesn't seem like real time, more like actions consume time, but could be wrong). And follow logic different to reality.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Why does this release 1 days prior to the new Fire Emblem game? Whyyyyyy?

Guess I will play FE first and then this. God, why? D:

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Why does this release 1 days prior to the new Fire Emblem game? Whyyyyyy?

Guess I will play FE first and then this. God, why? D:
For me it will a very difficult decision, I really like visual novels so I am tempted to play first AI than Fire Emblem, on the other hand if AI takes a long time to complete I would start FE basically after a month...

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Scifi murder mystery from Uchikoshi? 100% in. Real nice to see it's releasing soon, too.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm looking at the Steam page logged in (I'm Finnish) and nothing here leads me to believe it wouldn't release in July over here, too. I assume it'd say something like "coming soon" or whatever if it wasn't a worldwide release date.