• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
Those are the type you gotta like stick inside your ear right?

gabdeg

Oct 26, 2017
🐝
What the hell they are just up for sale now. Everything went from "info soon maybe" to "order now".

Edit: Ordered with AppleCare+ for way too much money since I'm a sucker.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really love how they explain in excrutiating detail these features that have been fairly standard in mid-end BT earphones for a good few years now. It's classic Apple.

I'm glad the folks that buy Apple-only are going to get these features now because they kick ass and the regular Airpods were just not up to snuff in features anymore for their intended audience.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I already have Powerbeats pro that I use everyday and they're great, especially for passive noise isolation but I'm interested in how these hold up, will wait for reviews

Strakt

Oct 27, 2017
Ordered on apple.com. I've used my original airpods since release and they work perfect. Amazing for the gym. Can always return if shit

Jun 20, 2019
Price seems about right. Glad to hear about the pressure-balance venting, that might alleviate some of the discomfort people feel with in-ear pods (including me). The tech is likely top-of-the-line given Apple's lead in silicon. These are going to dominate Christmas sales.

Oct 27, 2017
Very interested in these with the active noise cancelling. Will need to wait for some impressions on how well it performs, but if the noise cancelling is good these are a definite purchase for me.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Battery Life info from PR

AirPods Pro feature the same great battery life as AirPods with up to five hours of listening time. In Active Noise Cancellation mode, AirPods Pro deliver up to four and a half hours of listening time and up to three and a half hours of talk time on a single charge. Through additional charges from the Wireless Charging Case, AirPods Pro deliver over 24 hours of listening time or over 18 hours of talk time.

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
How dare they make a higher end version of a wildly popular, unanimously praised product. And they're charging EXTRA MONEY for it? The fucking nerve.

Seriously, I await reviews. I can't see these having the fit and audio quality I'd need to be interested, but I'd love to be surprised.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
These sound pretty great, tbh. $250 is too steep for an impulse purchase but these are definitely going on the wish list for when I wanna treat myself to something.

They also seem pretty feature-complete to me, unless Apple's going to add a gig or two of onboard music storage at some point.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
looks cool, but I'll pass for now. Noise cancelling would be nice and I thought I'd get these, but I'm cool with what I got with the airpods now, and am just not in the mood to toss $250 at an upgrade.

Plus, it doesn't come in black. :(

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Ordered! The orginal airpods fit me perfectly. I'm hoping these are similar since it's almost impossible to find earbuds that stay in my ears.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I don't see what this offers that isn't better than the Powerbeats Pro I upgraded to.

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Im still rocking the original release airpods. Cant justify these until mine die. Hopefully they come in black by then

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They look nice. Now I'm torn between these or the PowerBeats Pro