• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Aisha got style.

Ninja got... well... he's got a real problem if they are on stage together.

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Ah man, I find her so forced and terrible. Why can't game awards hosts just act fucking normal and not have to force cringey relatable game humor.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
I don't care what anybody days, I love her and think it's great she's on board! Plus, this is no Ubisoft so who knows how her script turns out now.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
LAAANAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

But seriously, it's good to see Aisha here.

When's H. Jon Benjamin?

Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am in the minority but I quite like her. I thought she did well with the Ubi pressers.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So she's back to presenting in this industry. That's good, must mean she's got some of her personal issues dealt with.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Happy we got a Black woman presenting an award. Other than reggie is there even any other black people there that aint playing music? Yall should be happy

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
Aisha is pretty good on Who's Line so if she's cringy during a game awards it's likely because the entire concept of a game awards just lends itself to cringe naturally.

Ichi

Banned
Sep 10, 2018
a woman AND black?

i feel bad for that ninja dude. he might collapse on stage if they crossed paths.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Wow, Geoff is assembling the cringe avengers.

giphy.gif

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Love Aisha, still feel bad at how toxic GAF was when she made an account and did an AMA.

tsampikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love Aisha but she has only ever delivered mountains of cringe when it comes to gaming presentation

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, Geoff is assembling the cringe avengers.

Going to be a night full of cringe and bad jokes falling flat.

Ah man, I find her so forced and terrible. Why can't game awards hosts just act fucking normal and not have to force cringey relatable game humor.

Jesus christ this forum and "cringe". It's gonna be tough to watch this next week alongside ya'll. The only thing "cringey" will be ya'll screaming "CRINGE" every time someone passionate about something speaks on screen.

RedFury

Oct 27, 2017
I'm out of the loop, what's the ninja reference to?

Aisha confuses me is she purposely cringy or is that really her? I mean I like her enthusiasm but can't tell if it's fake and she's imitating a "gamer".

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Yes. Love Aisha if only for the amount a face palms she induces in the studio audience or in this case auditorium.

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy Aisha's involved because she's awesome.

Now where is Caffeine guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.