• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Carne asada is always the best. Period.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
My man! Ever since being introduced to these when living in Austin it's now my favorite food ever

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
Why does one thing have to be "best"? I've had dozens of different types of tacos and they're all great.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Then OP has my vote.
Haven't tried this combo in taco, but that should fucking do the work.
I don't have a vertical rotisserie at home, though.
it's paired with pineapple usually, tastes awesome

giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I love al pastor. It is my go to taco meat.

There is a place by my place that also mixes al pastor and chorizo, or chicken and chorizo, or carne asada and chorizo.

Oct 28, 2017
Recently been digging potato tacos, trying to cut down on meat consumption. You can hit them with a little bit of bacon or another strongly flavored meat, a tiny amount goes a long way. Also easy to convert from vegetarian to vegan.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Recently been digging potato tacos, trying to cut down on meat consumption. You can hit them with a little bit of bacon or another strongly flavored meat, a tiny amount goes a long way. Also easy to convert from vegetarian to vegan.
I've had some awesome potato tacos, you can do just about anything with the seasoning

smoothj

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
tripa but really crisped up is the best with a little lemon and salsa.... aaaayyyy weeeeyy

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Agreed, but there's a taco shop near me that serves adobada tacos as well, and they're unreal.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chorizo is a sure fire cruise missle of tastiness. I prefer good adobada to all other tacos though. Al pastor is a good stand in sub.

At any rate, pork + tortillas = delicious

Reversed

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it called Al pastor? That's Spanish for sheepherder

Maybe some Al Pastor invented them? h'knows

Ribs

Dec 10, 2017
Pastor, Lengua, Birria, Chorizo, Cecina. I honestly don't even remember the last time I had Tacos de Asada, they're just so plain.

RM8

Oct 28, 2017
JP
I guess I agree. But my favourite tacos are still tacos de guisado followed by tacos de canasta.

Shades

Oct 27, 2017
It really depends on how the meat is prepared, but my current favorite tacos are the carnitas from a local joint

Fenrisulvur

Oct 25, 2017
Portland
Tripa if cooked perfectly can't be topped. Lengua is a close second with third being Al pastor. Tripa gets a dismissal far too often due to it being offal. If it's cooked the way it should though, it is sublime and the perfect taco filling.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Absolutely agree. Too bad that I've only eaten them in Mexico and cannot find anything close in the USA. Fuck you Mid West America and your bad Mexican restaurants.

Someone please recommend me an amazing place to get these near Rochester MN, Twin Cities, La Crosse, WI or Iowa City.

TheeFanatic

Oct 26, 2017
Brb, going to the end of my block were all the 10 or so taco trucks are at.

Time to get my Freeman on.

3 pollo, 3 asada, 2 al pastor with some guac sauce.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
You made me walk to my hood taco truck and grab two suaderos.

Look at that diversity on the menu......best taco truck ever.

o.jpg