• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Metanoia Prime
Oct 26, 2017
California
Al pastor is fine if you're a little baby and chorizo is too grown up for you.

That's backwards lol

You made me walk to my hood taco truck and grab two suaderos.

Look at that diversity on the menu......best taco truck ever.

o.jpg
Noice. Verdict? How were they today? And dang, $3+ is a little steep per taco!

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Absolutely agree. Too bad that I've only eaten them in Mexico and cannot find anything close in the USA. Fuck you Mid West America and your bad Mexican restaurants.

Someone please recommend me an amazing place to get these near Rochester MN, Twin Cities, La Crosse, WI or Iowa City.

There's good tacos in the US. You just in wrong area haha.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Noice. Verdict? How were they today? And dang, $3+ is a little steep per taco!
Oh they are great, my regular spot for tacos, just didn't have tacos for a minute. Yeah, prices are a bit steep for a truck but their quality is good. I had much cheaper truck tacos, typically not as well made, also not as many options, you basically get pork, chicken, beef and only grilled, that's it.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
At my local place I usually get a combo between al pastor, carnitas, and asada. So I can't complain.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just had this on Monday. It was aight. Kinda wish I had chicken tacos instead lol.

Objektivity

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
Al pastor, carnitas, asado, chorizo, suadero in that order. I'm surprised no hard shell "taco" people have claimed ground beef. Lol

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thread inspired me to make chorizo and short rib tacos. No radishes but I had fresh Pico de Gallo and sour cream so it was OK. Also some adobo sauce from leftover chipotle peppers.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sour cream? Oh no baby! what is you doin???

I didn't have crema or radishes or anything except tortillas, meat and Pico. And queso but I didn't eat it. also this will blow your mind but people like different things.

My favorite tacos on earth are from a CHAIN.

Tacos Califas in MX City.

Come at me.

Edit : also kiss my grits - home made yucatecan pickled red onions which is also wrong but I eat with everything.

nampad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pineapple on tacos seems to be universally loved while it divides the pizza community.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
This thread reminded me how I used to love this type of food but due to my stomach problems, I can't eat anything near spicy anymore. :(