• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

modoversus

Oct 25, 2017
México
I just recently discovered that there are gorditas al pastor con queso. Delicious with flour gorditas.

dt.jpg

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I prefer Chorizo or Carnitas. Tried Al Pastor and boy, was I disappointed. Nothing what I expected.

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Rosita's Al Pastor in Austin, TX is the best taco shop there is. The Al Pastor seasoning and crisp is bar none one of the finest eating experiences I've ever had.

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
I am allergic to pineapple. :( Sucks extra hard because the allergy didn't kick in until I was like 30 and already loved pineapple.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
It's all good, man. cilantro, salsa, lime, corn-based-bread, any kind of meat. Cant go wrong.

SpecX

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Al Pastor is one of my main go to meats, but if the place has cabeza then load me up. Can't do lengua after seeing it raw on ice in one of the Mexican markets.

Chojin

Oct 26, 2017
Variety is the spice of meat.

Not everything has to be the best or worst. It can gave a lot of greats.

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Al Pastor is the king, but it depends on the place. Some places the carne asada is the best. Chorizo is generally pretty solid and doesn't fluctuate as much in quality.

MetalMagus

Avenger
Oct 16, 2018
Maine
Thread needs mas fish tacos. Great meat tacos are delicious, but a great fish taco is sublime.

Anyone in Maine looking for good tacos I'd highly recommend Taco Trio in South Portland. Authentic and flavorful, one day their special was the GOAT meat - chicharron. Now that's a taco filling.

There are literally hundreds of meat dishes that include pineapple from mongolian beef to gammon steaks. The sweetness, tartness and acid all create flavor contrasts andbreak down meat proteins.

Anyone who's eaten at a rodizio will tell you that grilled pineapple is one of the best bites you can have, as it serves to reset your palate and will enhance the flavor of the meats yet to come.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
What's the one made with cow head meat? Tried it once when I was in the US and it was amazing.

Objektivity

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
There is this place called Tacos y Tortas Panza Feliz by my work. Best tacos in Houston! The variety is amazing tripa, lengua, chicharron, carnitas, becerro, al pastor, etc. They have these pollo en salsa verde tacos that are amazing and really underrated!

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Barbacoa? Usually made from cachete and lengua here in the US in Mexico they use the entire head.

I had it at a Taco Los Primos when I was down to the states for work. Mind you, I'm from Ottawa (Canada), so I'm not used to having good Mexican food. On the menu, they advertised it was cow head. Not sure what parts. It definitely wasn't tongue. It could have been cheek. It resembled the meat from a Vietnamese stew I buy locally that has a lot of connective tissue.

Deleted member 5864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You are not wrong OP.
Horchata > Any other drink
horchata vs jamaica is literally civil war tier conflict.

You made me walk to my hood taco truck and grab two suaderos.

Look at that diversity on the menu......best taco truck ever.

o.jpg
I love the veggie option at the bottom lol. Between mushrooms, potatoes and onions, huitlacoche, flor de calabaza, avocado, etc. you're actually never hurt for vegetarian options from a decent tacos and quesadilla place.