• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zornack

Oct 29, 2017
Why was an 80 year old racist the first person to use social medial well politically? Thank god AOC is here to teach the dems.

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Found him.

istock_000004280887small.jpg

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Does Mitch McConnell know what Twitter is or does he just think its some kind of bird sound?

Zach

Oct 25, 2017
Tremendous effect? Mitch isn't going to call a vote no matter what social media does so I'm not sure what effect it's having.
It's raising awareness. Believe it or not, some people don't realize the snake Mitch McConnell is or the power he has here. It's not just Trump who's at fault. McConnell shoulders the blame, too, and people need to know. It may have an effect now or later. It's worth it either way.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, even as someone telling people to get a grip Re: AOC is the Messiah, this is pretty good. Smart play.

Oct 25, 2017
God she's so much better than the Dem leadership. McConnell is a much easier target than Trump and easier to break because he has some grounding in reality. Make him the poster boy, he doesn't have secret service to prevent you from slapping the food out of his pouch.

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best part about all of this is that Mitch has gotten by with being stealthy and low key. Having AOC blow up his shit is going to fuck with him real good. This women is everything we need right now in politics

Oct 27, 2017
These are the kind of people who should be representing the democratic party. Shes actually likeable and speaking to the concerns of the working class that are in the majority. Not talking about coal miners or plumbers or construction workers(all professions that actually pay quite well) but assistants, customer service reps, home care workers, sales associates, cleaners etc.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Why was an 80 year old racist the first person to use social medial well politically? Thank god AOC is here to teach the dems.

THIS IS THE QUESTION I FIND MYSELF ASKING.

Don't get me wrong, much respect to AOC. But the tactics she's using ain't new to anybody with even a cursory understanding of social media. So the big question is, why haven't Dems already been doing this!?

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
This shit is like a highschool freshmen vs. seniors (that got left back 3x) game of bullshit. So transparent.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
This just highlights how broken our government is. "I just won't hold a new vote for something that we already voted 100-0 on"

It's ridiculous.