• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
15lxb46ssqgz.jpg

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Hey, a wrestling organization not mired in racism and unethical practices. Imagine that.

Meanwhile WWE is literally best friends with Donald Trump. Misery loves company.

OP
OP
DMczaf

DMczaf

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I just realized Cody outed the old wrestling territory rule of "Just One" i.e. you can only have 1 black talent in your territory at a given time.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How long until WWE Hall of Famer, President Donald Trump tweets about AEW being a liberal agenda and praises WWE and Vince?

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
If you guys want nitpick everything not completely perfect with AEW, feel free to.

This is the only way American wrestling improves. It's this or WWE. Pick one.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was wondering what Milo was up to these days, glad to see he's hit the gym and changed his views on some things.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Most wrestlers are probably republicans, it's a southern, hillbilly kinda 'sport'.

At least, Cody has been critical of Trump supporters on twitter and as you can see in the video, he's changed his viewpoints before. AEW openly talking about diversity and hiring trans and gay performers won't exactly score them favors with Trump fans.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can somebody explain for a non-wrestling fan what the significance of the AEW event was? I suppose I'll hear it talked about on the Bombcast sooner or later, but I am kinda curious.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Can somebody explain for a non-wrestling fan what the significance of the AEW event was? I suppose I'll hear it talked about on the Bombcast sooner or later, but I am kinda curious.
First real big american alternative to the WWE in quite some time. Getting a two hour weekly show on TNT in the fall aswell, WCW's old stomping grounds.

TNA was one thing but this is poised to potentially be much bigger.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there some not so great stuff if you dig into Kahn enough, but I'm also willing to bet that anything he's done pales in comparison to the shit Vince has done.

AEW is and will most likely continue to be significantly less scummy then the WWE. And that's a pretty fucking big significantly. Saying they're woke is probably a good way to wind up disappointed by them later down the line, but I'm glad they exist and this is a big step in the right direction

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First real big american alternative to the WWE in quite some time. Getting a two hour weekly show on TNT in the fall aswell, WCW's old stomping grounds.

TNA was one thing but this is poised to potentially be much bigger.
Was there something particularly notable or special about the PPV itself? Or is it just that people are excited for a WWE rival with good talent and production values?

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure there some not so great stuff if you dig into Kahn enough, but I'm also willing to bet that anything he's done pales in comparison to the shit Vince has done.

AEW is and will most likely continue to be significantly less scummy then the WWE. And that's a pretty fucking big significantly. Saying they're woke is probably a good way to wind up disappointed by them later down the line, but I'm glad they exist and this is a big step in the right direction
The Khan's gave money to Trump.