• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: "To Quote Alan Moore, YOU'RE LOCKED UP IN HERE WITH ME"

Oct 31, 2017
Republicans have 20 years to fuck up her presidential aspirations... just like they did with Clinton.

Hopefully the US is in a better position in 20 years where it won't matter what Republicans say about her.

Apr 4, 2018
Ehhh I love AOC but Rorshach’s “You’re in here with ME” line is meant to be a pathetic cry from a man whose delusions of grandeur have vastly inflated his own sense of self importance. It was never intended to seem badass. So this is kind of the opposite message of what she intends.

Unless she’s using it to make fun of Poltico’s dumb article which is entirely possible.

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of dumb for Dems to ignore the new Dems voted in to put the old Dems on committees. We didn't vote new blood in for that.

They're just going be primaried until there's no Old Dems to put on these.

Oct 25, 2017
it's kind of fascinating to see right wing media/talking heads and just traditional politicians in general run up against people actually capable of using modern tools like social media.

saw it a lot with Hogg too

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhh I love AOC but Rorshach’s “You’re in here with ME” line is meant to be a pathetic cry from a man whose delusions of grandeur have vastly inflated his own sense of self importance. It was never intended to seem badass. So this is kind of the opposite message of what she intends.

Unless she’s using it to make fun of Poltico’s dumb article which is entirely possible.
Yes but it's a reply to someone talking about Latinas (and it's accurate).

Oct 25, 2017
I’m really disconcerted by the fact that people are building a Cult of Personality for a new politician with zero experience who just happens to be saying a bunch of stuff that they agree with, but has no history of being able to deliver on what they’re saying. Who else does that remind me of?

I like Ocasio-Cortez and I like her message(s), but some of you need to calm down.

Oct 28, 2017
Haha As a freshman congresswoman this may fit in ways she didnt intend.

Oct 28, 2017

pathetic cry?

at least in the movie he just totally fucked up some dudes that wanted revenge on him.

Oct 29, 2017
A latina scorned
Now watch the world burn

But seriously they don't play and I love this element of no fucks given she gives to the dynamic of a, quite frankly, impotent Democratic party