• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
From anyone else I would have rolled my eyes, somehow she continually pulls this off though lol

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I can't imagine this being spoken smoothly, but it fits the situation. I can't wait to see what her impact is.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
People in the other thread were saying Politico was being full of shit, but isn't this proving their point lol?

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I fucking love that quote and approve of this so hard, but it's also kind of ironic that she's quoting a (fictional) far-right asshole.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Republicans have 20 years to fuck up her presidential aspirations... just like they did with Clinton.

Hopefully the US is in a better position in 20 years where it won't matter what Republicans say about her.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of this scene lol

th

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Ehhh I love AOC but Rorshach's "You're in here with ME" line is meant to be a pathetic cry from a man whose delusions of grandeur have vastly inflated his own sense of self importance. It was never intended to seem badass. So this is kind of the opposite message of what she intends.

Unless she's using it to make fun of Poltico's dumb article which is entirely possible.

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of dumb for Dems to ignore the new Dems voted in to put the old Dems on committees. We didn't vote new blood in for that.

They're just going be primaried until there's no Old Dems to put on these.

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
it's kind of fascinating to see right wing media/talking heads and just traditional politicians in general run up against people actually capable of using modern tools like social media.

saw it a lot with Hogg too

Mr. X

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhh I love AOC but Rorshach's "You're in here with ME" line is meant to be a pathetic cry from a man whose delusions of grandeur have vastly inflated his own sense of self importance. It was never intended to seem badass. So this is kind of the opposite message of what she intends.

Unless she's using it to make fun of Poltico's dumb article which is entirely possible.
Yes but it's a reply to someone talking about Latinas (and it's accurate).

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really disconcerted by the fact that people are building a Cult of Personality for a new politician with zero experience who just happens to be saying a bunch of stuff that they agree with, but has no history of being able to deliver on what they're saying. Who else does that remind me of?

I like Ocasio-Cortez and I like her message(s), but some of you need to calm down.

Oct 28, 2017

Haha As a freshman congresswoman this may fit in ways she didnt intend.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not necessarily a big fan of hers, but she just earned a lot of points in my book.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

pathetic cry?

at least in the movie he just totally fucked up some dudes that wanted revenge on him.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
My dream is to see this turn into a carefully-researched debate about Rorschach and the appropriateness of the quote fought in the opinion pages of major publications

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
A latina scorned
Now watch the world burn

But seriously they don't play and I love this element of no fucks given she gives to the dynamic of a, quite frankly, impotent Democratic party