1. ThaNotoriousSOD

ThaNotoriousSOD
    Member OP

https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewish-extremists-taunt-alis-on-the-grill-at-slain-toddlers-relatives/

Large portions of Israeli society have literally gone to shit. Keep in mind, their prime minister only won re-election after conducting an emergency rally where he espoused racist rhetoric against Palestinians and promised they'd never have justice or equality.

2. The irony...

3. Man, talk about not learning from fucking history.

Fucking abhorrent as hell.

4. bionic77

bionic77

Makes sense why they are our closest ally.

5. Lamel

Lamel

Chanting about the death of an 18 month old. Even if he was the child of your enemy, do you not see how sad that is?

6. Rangerx

Rangerx

Whatever moral conscience there was left in Israel seems to have completely evaporated. They're practically revelling in the misery now.

7. Musubi

Musubi

No better than ISIS.

8. CrunchyB

CrunchyB

Of course these people are outliers, most Israelis will think it's disgusting behaviour, but it makes you wonder about the society which produces people like that.

9. Verelios

Verelios

10. ebs

ebs

A lifetime of indoctrination is a difficult thing to combat

11. Dullahan

Dullahan
    Resettlement Advisor Member

I just can`t believe what I am reading.

12. McMahon

McMahon
    Banned Member

I did Nazi that coming

13. Mivey

Mivey

There is a comparison I have in my mind, that I'm not allowed to make.

14. [​IMG]
    I'm bloody heated.

15. Family

Family
    Banned Member

Standard operating procedure for Israel.

They also booted out thousands of black people, and Netanyahu and other top officials called Black people invaders and a threat to Israel.

This is one of the most racist, oppressive states in the world.

Also the only country that is supporting the genocide in Myanmar. Israel is sending weapons for the genocide, literally supporting genocide.

Once we start demanding the media stop ignoring the oppression of Palestinians, this may change. It's pretty racist to ignore their pain.

16. Ramuh

Ramuh

I think it was VICE about a year ago that went and interviewed young Jewish people on the streets in Israel. Their answers were astonishing. To be fair, there were alot of West Bank residents and Gaza strip residents that espoused terrorist views, but not all. It seemed the Jewish youth were really indoctrinated.

17. Psittacus

Psittacus

This is the ideology that Trump pulled out of the HRC over...

18. Aftervirtue

Aftervirtue

How to we keep the energy we are seeing with the protests at our borders and the abuse of childern here and channel/ direct it at Isreal's human rights abuse of the Palestinians?