• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tomd96

Jul 6, 2018
Actually horror games are more immersive playing in handheld mode with headphones. What you, having the screen right in front of you, was almost like that.

Personally I struggle to find handheld gaming immersive for games like this, but of course I'm happy that others do :) even holding the Switch right in front of my face can't fill my vision the same way, the resolution is lower, and I find it less comfortable to hold than a normal controller. I'm still very happy to see one of my favourite games of this generation getting some fresh attention though!

Sep 28, 2018
Best game on any console they release it on! However, I didn't think SEGA had the license for Alien games anymore!?

Either way, awesome... Still praying they do a VR version of this game, though. That would be a dream come true.

apowhungo

Oct 30, 2017
glad it's getting more play, fantastic game

i hope people play in docked mode, this game gave me legit anxiety playing at night on a big screen

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
This wasn't the Sega West Switch port I was expecting (Shenmue I & II) but it's probably cooler anyway.