• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

All Elite Wrestling announced; bankrolled by Tony Khan, son of Jacksonville Jaguars and Fullham FC owner Shahid Khan

Nov 2, 2017
For All In, they got Dillon Spears to do a cover of Joey Janela’s theme song (ProtoVision by Kavinsky). I wonder if Dillon is up for doing original theme songs, as he may be a potential sneaky hire for AEW in order to create theme songs.

And here’s the entrance theme for Joey Janela from All In that was just released to the public today:

Oct 27, 2017
The new Talk is Jericho where he outlines everything that's happened to bring him to AEW is super interesting...there's a great summary of it in the WrassleERA thread...def. worth a listen if you have the time.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they're not giving them a last ditch "look? See? We do value you!" push in an attempt to get them to stay because I highly doubt they're going to go for it.

Oct 25, 2017
I haven’t followed wrestling in like 2 years. Is TNA still relevant ?
WrestlingInc said:
In numbers available on SullyGnome (a Twitch statistics and analysis website) for the 7 day period of January 8th-14th, IMPACT Wrestling peaked at 10,422 viewers (at some point on Friday night). The channel is programmed nearly 24/7 and over 155 hours in the last week averaged 318 viewers for a total watch time of 51,662 hours. IMPACT gained 4,816 followers for the week (and now has 67,320 followers on the platform).

IMPACT was the most watched program in the Wrestling category. In comparison, AAA was ranked second. The AAA promotion had no specific destination programming this week but did stream 144 hours of content. It peaked at 194 viewers and averaged 60 viewers with a total watch time of 8,731 hours.

Over the last 365 days, the most watched 5 promotions were the following:

1. IMPACT
2. AAA
3. Rocky Mountain Pro
4. House of Hardcore
5. Capitol Wrestling
None of that is a typo. They went from a constant million TV watchers in 2010 (Jan 4 2010 even had 2.2mil), to a few hundred thousand TV watchers last year, to ten thousand Twitch viewers this year. Turn out the lights

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they're not giving them a last ditch "look? See? We do value you!" push in an attempt to get them to stay because I highly doubt they're going to go for it.
I can't imagine anyone would believe that am emergency push out of nowhere is a real push in the WWE. The number of start stop pushes in general probably cannot even be counted.

Raging Spaniard

Artist at EA Star Wars
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Listening to the Jericho podcast and while the promo stuff ("you could argue Jericho is better than ever" "Im a better wrestler than I was in my 30s") is pretty obvious, the rest is interesting. Its all marketing but I appreciate seeing how Jericho does business.

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing TNA still limping on with as far as they've fallen is just tragic to me.

Yeah, I hear its doing alright qualitywise these days but its days are numbered and it'll never be what it was once.