• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Omega vs Jericho in NJPW was pretty nuts.

Not sure you can go from that to just having a straightforward rematch but fuck it, I'll watch it.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got to listen to the Talk is Jericho Tony Kahn interview. When he referenced WCW's cruiserweight division when talking about what he hopes his women's division will be like I got legit hyped. Cannot wait for Double or Nothing.

It's just business, Vinny. 😉

Honestly, AEW is the karma that's been a long time coming for the shit he's done to the business since the 80s.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Taker, you're 53..

Next time you try to do a tombstone, your knees are going to crack open like an egg.

I love ya but stay retired, brah. Just have fun.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
He's probably meeting Vince to discuss his Wrestlemania plans.

He can stay there.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
He's 53 but he looks 73. Those road miles have really built up on him.

For comparison, Goldberg is only 1 year younger than Taker but looks like he could go another 10 years.
Yeah, Goldberg has been really lucky in that he has had a gimmick thats never demanded a whole lot out of him and he's taken good care of himself over the years.

I wouldn't mind seeing him do a few special appearance matches these days like his last run of WWE.

Taker though, I'd much rather see him do something else since he was genuinely good in the ring and I don't like to see him struggle.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Goldberg has been really lucky in that he has had a gimmick thats never demanded a whole lot out of him and he's taken good care of himself over the years.

I wouldn't mind seeing him do a few special appearance matches these days like his last run of WWE.

Taker though, I'd much rather see him do something else since he was genuinely good in the ring and I don't piketo ser him struggle.
Goldberg's last run was way better than it had any right being.

Taker needs to just retire. Also yeah it really hurt finding out Taker is basically a Trumper

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
i have zero desire to see geriatric racist piece of shit taker in any wrestling ring in 2019

but the idea that this dude that has been painted as THE ONE MAN WHO NEVER BETRAYED THE WWE UNIVERSE would betray the wwe universe is pretty funny

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
DzZH958UYAApBco.jpg

lol at the amount of people already who sucked up so much to Vince immediately taking appearances in promotion of an alternative event the second there's actually another place to get paid

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
On one hand, Undertaker is a piece of shit broken old man who hasn't had a good match in years.

On the other hand, the absolute apoplectic rage fit Vince would have would be amazing.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Everyone remember the leaked image for what the returning American badass was gonna look like before it was scrapped?

Big old American flag on his coat from what I remember. Can't find the pictures now.

Status
Not open for further replies.