• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
lol. "seemingly confirms"

so it doesn't confirm anything. seemingly.

Its also easy to find out when their contract is actually up. Cmon Ryan get it together

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

Several hundred tickets opened up for Double or Nothing after they got rid of a production hold that wasn't needed.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017

Dzy-h0AXgAANl3Q.jpg:large

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
They're bringing back the Over Budget Battle Royal Special.

Participants announced so far:
Sonny Kiss
Kip Sabien
Brandon Cutler

Last edited:

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Really enjoying those vids.

Hopefully they keep doing stuff like that after DON. Give me a weird mix of touching and "real" interviews with great production values and then cut to Jimmy Havoc running a cheese grater across Dean Ambrose's face.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

Goldust changed his Twitter name to Dustin Rhodes, no mention of WWE at all in his profile anymore. Seems like he might be facing Cody at Double or Nothing as speculated.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

Goldust changed his Twitter name to Dustin Rhodes, no mention of WWE at all in his profile anymore. Seems like he might be facing Cody at Double or Nothing as speculated.

I've been assuming thats the most likely opponent for Cody but really hope not.

Otherwise, feels like that would be a bad match up.

Can't see Cody vs Dustin going much of anywhere. I get why they would want to do it but ehh..

SynthFetish

Oct 27, 2017
Nosgoth, Leviathan
I've been assuming thats the most likely opponent for Cody but really hope not.

Otherwise, feels like that would be a bad match up.

Can't see Cody vs Dustin going much of anywhere. I get why they would want to do it but ehh..
Dustin comes in and helps Jericho win his match through dirty tricks (90s wrestling style!). Cody & Bucks storm out to the ring.

Jericho & Dustin go on about the old guard and paying respect to those who came first.
Scott Steiner later johns them and we have Kenny + Bucks vs Jericho, Dustin & Scott at the next event. Boom! I booked it, now someone pay me.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
You would think AEW would be like catnip to Matt.

He could write all his own crazy shit like (I assume he did) in TNA but for much better pay.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I thought the WWE was training Matt Hardy in as an agent. Doesn't mean he's 100% committed to hanging up his boots.
He was giving it a try, same as Jason Jordan. But if he thinks he's healing well and if he can get medically cleared, it's obvious even recently from what he's said himself on social media that he doesn't want to give up on in-ring stuff just yet. If there was a place for him on their roster even now, let alone post-Mania, he'd likely be back already even as just a manager. You see how they're not using Bray despite him actually being healthy

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
You would think AEW would be like catnip to Matt.

He could write all his own crazy shit like (I assume he did) in TNA but for much better pay.
Sure he'll be able to write his own stuff but AEW isn't TNA, they want to produce a serious sports-like show. Insane shit like Final Deletion isn't going to happen there.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sure he'll be able to write his own stuff but AEW isn't TNA, they want to produce a serious sports-like show. Insane shit like Final Deletion isn't going to happen there.

Considering how much other wrestlers loved the Final Deletion, how selling was received and the fact they had penis druids at All In, there's still a place for doing stuff like that still.

You don't bring in Joey Janela and be 100% serious. Hell, how cheesy BTE is should show it's not serious all the time. Yes, the wins and losses will matter, even if the match is on the moon, but there's still occasionally going to be weird shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.