• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon

More AAA lcuhadors are going to be at DoN.

They need to bring Hijo del Vikingo:

Vikingo had a match on Impact, last week I think? Pretty interesting character.

Also, lol, a reminder: we still don't know who Cody is wrestling at Double or Nothing, I doubt it's going to not be a "name" guy. Tony is a canny business man, he's not going to admit to signing a guy if it's going to ruin the storyline going into Double or Nothing, or say he's looking at such-and-such to have other promotions swoop in to throw money at the guy.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017

Also, lol, a reminder: we still don't know who Cody is wrestling at Double or Nothing, I doubt it's going to not be a "name" guy. Tony is a canny business man, he's not going to admit to signing a guy if it's going to ruin the storyline going into Double or Nothing, or say he's looking at such-and-such to have other promotions swoop in to throw money at the guy.
Bet its Orton.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Penta seems to know how to pace himself.

Fenix just seems fucking crazy.

yea, he seems to always be at 100%. It's different if your working a less riskier style like Flair did, who also a person always working 100%, but he does a lot of risky stuff decreasing the margin of error. Osprey was also like this and even he had to change his style a little bit.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Martys contract with ROH should be up right before Double or Nothing iirc. Maybe its him. They've already set up a story for that on BTE with him being blindsided by everyone else leaving him.

Deleted member 35217

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 3, 2017
Martys contract with ROH should be up right before Double or Nothing iirc. Maybe its him. They've already set up a story for that on BTE with him being blindsided by everyone else leaving him.

His opponent/match is something I think they want to build up on The Road To Double Or Nothing so I doubt it would be Marty but I hope like hell he's available for that show. Gonna be a huge pop.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
His opponent/match is something I think they want to build up on The Road To Double Or Nothing so I doubt it would be Marty but I hope like hell he's available for that show. Gonna be a huge pop.
They brought up a possible opponent who's name was censored in the last episode of that. Marty being under contract with another company could explain why. Between that and Marty having an reason for wanting to fight Cody from BTE there's already a build. If his contract is up at the end of April like I thought they'd still have a few weeks to do more proper build with him present. Only other opponent I can think of right now is Aldis which would be kind of boring.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
What benefit is their for New Japan bringing Omega in now?

he's one of their biggest stars in modern history and now a former IWGP champ. he's also a massive draw as evidenced by him and ibushi selling out budokon hall, something even okada vs tanahashi couldn't do.

at this point he might just play a role similar to jericho and pop up 4 times a year for only the 4 biggest shows. but you better believe those 4 shows will be boosted by his presence.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
he's one of their biggest stars in modern history and now a former IWGP champ. he's also a massive draw as evidenced by him and ibushi selling out budokon hall, something even okada vs tanahashi couldn't do.

at this point he might just play a role similar to jericho and pop up 4 times a year for only the 4 biggest shows. but you better believe those 4 shows will be boosted by his presence.

Come in and put people over yes.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Dave said on Observer Radio TNA had 12,250 viewers on their first week of Pursuit TV. Which means only 987 more people watched the second-largest US wrestling company at home during their first week on Pursuit than were live in the building for All In, and it means ticket demand for AEW's first show as an official company exceeded even that only 2 hours into presale codes being available

Jmdajr

Oct 25, 2017
Dave said on Observer Radio TNA had 12,250 viewers on their first week of Pursuit TV. Which means only 987 more people watched the second-largest US wrestling company at home during their first week on Pursuit than were live in the building for All In, and it means ticket demand for AEW's first show as an official company exceeded even that only 2 hours into presale codes being available
Wtf. 12,000 TV viewers. WOW!

Nightside

Oct 28, 2017

Can we still say that Impact is the second largest wrestling company in the US?

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017

Never even heard of that channel before, but decided to look it up

http://pursuitchannel.com/shows/

Everything on it is either hunting or fishing with the exception of Impact.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Come in and put people over yes.

Sure. Like Jericho, I don't think he has a problem with that.

Also right now when it comes to American promotions I have it as WWE > NJPW > ROH > Impact, and there's pretty big gaps between each of them. ROH is already taking a hit on live attendance after the Elite left. AEW will almost certainly slot into that #2 spot when they start TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.