• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like number 21 is supposed to be a surprise/make an impact from the way they were talking to poor Brandon.

It makes sense. That pre show is going to be available all over the place AND the winner of the battle royale gets a title shot in the future. WWE gives pre show battle royales a bad name, like everything else they do that relates to pro wrestling, but AEW is clearly treating this thing with importance.

Expecting Moxley tbh

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It makes sense. That pre show is going to be available all over the place AND the winner of the battle royale gets a title shot in the future. WWE gives pre show battle royales a bad name, like everything else they do that relates to pro wrestling, but AEW is clearly treating this thing with importance.

Expecting Moxley tbh

Hey, Hangman was pulling that Pepsi truck. It could be a rider some a certain someone!

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

Expecting Moxley tbh
QP5j2dU.gif

His war against Joey Ryan, Orange Cassidy and Micheal Nakazawa starts here.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird how there's way less hype over Aja Kong in AEW than I thought there would be.

It's Aja Kong, man! A friggin' living legend.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
It's weird how there's way less hype over Aja Kong in AEW than I thought there would be.

It's Aja Kong, man! A friggin' living legend.

Part of that is due to everything else tbh. Visas have been so stingy/a point of uncertainty in wrestling lately she wasn't even included in any of the promo for this until last week despite having been announced back in Feb. Having her visa situation taken care of gets things back on track and lets them promote it more, but yeah it taking so long was likely another thing that was just out of their hands and they didn't want to do a bunch of promo on something that understandably could have fallen apart pretty quick

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Kenny's having a new theme and it sounds like it's by choice. Something with the spirit of both his DDTand Devil's Sky songs and he's collaborating with someone.
I noticed they edited out Devil's Sky from the Jericho/Kenny brawl in both BTE and Road, so I dunno if it's entirely by choice. But I'm sure he's ready for a change anyway.

That was a really good BTE episode, loved the dig at WWE, the mailbag and both matches.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
Those final two matches really show the depth of the card. Can't remember a US card like this where I thought every match had a chance at being 4 stars or better.

I'm very excited about this card. Man, I hope the camerawork/presentation is on point.

Might be some first show glitches but it should be great with the money they're putting into it. Expecting it to be a big step up from All In.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whoever said Joshi could be AEW's cruiserweights/luchadors is right on the fucking money.

Fuck it, book Kong vs Bull Nakano. Once in a Lifetime, End of an Era.

Yes I know Bull looks nothing like she used to, do it anyway

thefro

Oct 25, 2017

SCU v.s. 3 OWE wrestlers (Achilles Ben, Fan Hewei, Fan Qiuyang) from Shanghai is going up on Youtube in about 45 minutes on the official AEW account.

Var

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like the Starrcast bundles are back up with tickets to DoN if anyone is interested.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Where is Double or Nothing streaming in North America? Certainly not paying oldschool PPV price for this, but will pick it up if it is reasonable.

thefro

Oct 25, 2017
15 hours away from TNT announcement

It'll be sort of interesting to see who they bring to upfronts to represent AEW and if that includes anyone outside of Bucks/Kenny/Cody/Hangman/Brandi/Jericho/JR.

Where is Double or Nothing streaming in North America? Certainly not paying oldschool PPV price for this, but will pick it up if it is reasonable.

Should be announced tomorrow morning alongside the TV deal.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017

Oddly enough, just searched on my TV (Xfinity) and found it... for 4.99 for the HD broadcast. I ordered it, as I am sure it's going to get canceled. Either way, why not.

Normanski 2.0

Nov 21, 2017
I think barring a no show with people buying the PPV on ITV box office then the AEW weekly show will definitely be on an ITV channel. I think we'll see a live airing on ITV1 and it will pick up big viewing figures with people recording it and will air it at 8pm the next day on ITV4.

It'll be on ITV4, they're trying to build it as their sports channel. It could possibly be repeated on ITV1 late night, but ITV4 will definitely be it's home.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Can't wait till tomorrow. Also thinking of going to the show in Chicago. They're bound to cook up something extra shit for that event.

Status
Not open for further replies.