• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 13859

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kenny can still work with NJPW? I hope they (AEW) combine with them somehow in future imagine a marvel versus capcom event but in wrestling. Also I hope the being the elite web series survives

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
JBbg17p.gif
There was those who said this day shall never come...

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
So good.

EDIT: Beaten like a mark.

Variety said:
"One thing we really strongly want to present is wins and losses mattering again in pro wrestling. That takes more than the W and the L column," he said. "We're talking about percentage of times someone loses to this particular maneuver, percentages against somebody of this height, a whole by-the-numbers approach that really intrigues me. It's not a cornerstone of AEW necessarily but it's a great peripheral element we're working on and that's going to be exclusive to us."

Rhodes, who is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Dusty Rhodes and a former WWE star himself, expressed his gratitude for the opportunity to learn from people like WWE chairman and CEO Vince McMahon. But he also felt something was lacking during his time with the company.

"[As] much as I say it was a wonderful job, it wasn't wrestling. That's something I've learned a lot about, the grittiness and the sports-centric element of the industry that doesn't exist really anywhere else currently. We have the opportunity to seize that."

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
So how much is Double or Nothing gonna cost on PPV? I can't seem to find that in any of the articles. And the Bleacher Report app is apparently butt-poop on Fire TV, so I'm not gonna bother trying that way.

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So how much is Double or Nothing gonna cost on PPV? I can't seem to find that in any of the articles. And the Bleacher Report app is apparently butt-poop on Fire TV, so I'm not gonna bother trying that way.

As they used to say back in the day, check local listings. But it appears most PPV companies are going for $40-$50.

RBH

Nov 2, 2017

DOaCa2B.png

Guess we'll see what Meltzer says about it in the new Observer tomorrow.

Last edited:

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna get announced on Road to DON, then sounds like. *wipes brow* I can sleep tonight, after all. lol

EDIT: NEVERMIND

Like I said in another thread, I may pass now. I want to support them, but the days of $50 PPVs is long gone. Hope this is temporary till Warners streaming service.

RBH

Nov 2, 2017
$50 for the streaming price would be a huge mistake

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont wanna spend $50 on it, but I get why the first one might cost this much. Still going to bite the bullet though.

Var

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Whew, 50 dollars is a lot of money. I didn't think they would price it that high. Wasn't All In only like 39.99 on Fite TV?

Porcupine

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any way to watch Double or Nothing live in Germany or is this whole thing region locked? Can I watch it over the UK broadcast?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
50 is too much, will wait, or...who knows what. Maybe completely pass?
Might want to pass.

I'm sure it'll be good but enough to pay five times the PPV average? You can buy a lot wrestling with that elsewhere.

Personally, I'll buy it becuase I'm insanely curious and been waiting for this awhile but definitely not going to feel the same about the ones afterwards with the same price.

Oct 25, 2017
Might want to pass.

I'm sure it'll be good but enough to pay five times the PPV average? You can buy a lot wrestling with that elsewhere.

Personally, I'll buy it becuase I'm insanely curious and been waiting for this awhile but definitely not going to feel the same about the ones afterwards with the same price.
A lot of the steam is exhausted not watching live, but I can't go back to $50 ppvs. Especially not for Cody/Dustin.

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
I'm seeing it with friends and we're splitting the $60 on Xfinity TV PPV. If you're going to pay that kind of money, you should at least have something of reliable buffering quality. To put it politely with my experience of BleacherReport Live: that ain't that lmao

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm seeing it with friends and we're splitting the $60 on Xfinity TV PPV. If you're going to pay that kind of money, you should at least have something of reliable buffering quality. To put it politely with my experience of BleacherReport Live: that ain't that lmao
Was thinking about getting it on Fite TV if its on there in the US but their player has fucked me over more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.