• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Bumping up this old thread, but did we confirm the Yakuza remastered collection doesn't have any Pro upgrades ?
I thought, "Why is he asking about games I already posted?" And then I saw that they weren't on the list. Like a doofus, when I updated my files a week or so ago, I never uploaded the new versions. So my local copies were fine, but the games I said I added weren't in there. I've corrected this now. Sorry for any confusion I caused.

As the list now properly says, the Yakuza remasters are 1440p, but not much else. Framerate is still subject to hitching here and there.

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Does 428 shibuya support 4k?
My initial glance says "sort of". It doesn't look like any of the main photographic imagery is higher than 1080p. (Indeed, some parts look 720p upscaled.) Only the text/graphic design elements of the UI are native 4K, which is usually so common and minor a benefit I don't even mention it. However, this particular game uses lots and lots of text overlays for dialogue and narration. Plus a lot of user activity takes place in menus. Given this, and the fact that true photos upscale more gracefully than most CG imagery, the subjective experience of playing Shibuya Scramble will probably seem a lot sharper on Pro.

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Btw, Liabe, do you know if Erica has any benefits on Pro?
When it came out, all the captures I saw were 1080p on Pro. There wasn't any footage to analyze framerate at the time. When I get a chance, I'll check it again in case a patch came down, or there's just simply more material to look at.

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
I've now updated the thread, adding 7 more titles. This time, I made sure the changes were actually posted; sorry about the prior error.

As always, if you can provide screenshots--either your own or from the web--on any game not listed, I'd be very grateful. This is especially true for the games listed in Table 3 of the OP, which supposedly do have enhancements. But any game at all is welcomed.

Thanks, and have a great one!

krat0zs

Jan 18, 2020
UK
Finally had a chance to get some Hitman 2 images. They might be a bit compressed but the first 2 should have some good stair steps

s5m2iBp.jpg

Quality

zyvfgaB.jpg

Performance

3dqeVdV.jpg

Quality

U1RygJb.jpg

Performance

Last edited:
OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Finally had a chance to get some Hitman 2 images. They might be a bit compressed but the first 2 should have some good stair steps
Thanks! In order to pixel count, the screenshot resolution needs to be at least as high as the game's highest rendering resolution. Since these are 1080p shots, that's the highest I can directly derive from them. Aliasing patterns do suggest a higher res is reached--as the current stats show--but can't definitively prove it. Is there any way you can repost these as 4K shots? That'd allow exact counting.

Thanks for the info!

I've added another 7 games to the lists. More Japanese titles this time, with Granblue Versus, Nioh, and Persona 5 Scramble. Note also that the new Call of Duty Warzone mode its own separate entry, since it can be downloaded and played without owning any other game. This is how I distinguish DLC from derived but separate works. So for example The Frozen Wilds doesn't get its own entry because it requires ownership of Horizon: Zero Dawn, whereas the Far Cry 5 extra contents are individually purchasable and launchable.

As always, if you can provide screenshots--either your own or from the web--on any game not listed, I'd be very grateful. This is especially true for the games listed in Table 3 of the OP, which supposedly do have enhancements. But any game at all is welcomed.

Thanks, and have a great one!

krat0zs

Jan 18, 2020
UK
I took some more, this time with 2160p selected for screenshot resolution. They will have gone through some compression again though because the only way for me to get them off my PS4 and on here is to post them to Twitter, then download them and then host them on imgur. (I also do have it set to take them as PNGs, but Twitter seems to convert them to JPG) Maybe it would be higher quality if I posted them to activities but for some reason the images don't show up there when I try that. This is really the best I can do

es4GZWo.jpg

Quality

lCrmSbX.jpg

Performance

U2wzFfN.jpg

Quality

87LZYQF.jpg

Performance

G8R3nuu.jpg

Quality

Oe8ocZZ.jpg

Performance

The frame rate in performance mode seems to me like it is around 50-60fps

Last edited:

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
Liabe Brave So it looks like boost mode is going to be all encompassing for PS4 and Pro mode games. This is the simpler approach I hoped they would take, everything gets native PS5 clocks or runs in legacy mode.

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
I took some more, this time with 2160p selected for screenshot resolution.
Thanks a lot. These shots allow me to say that I/O has changed the way Hitman 2's performance option works on Pro. Instead of staying at the same resolution and unlocking framerate, it's now much more like other performance modes. It drops resolution to 1080p, but the framerate now reaches 60fps with some fluctuation lower (instead of 30fps with some fluctuation higher). The janitor's closet pictures further let me say the resolution is set and not dynamic (because it doesn't go up in such a limited area). Your help is much appreciated!

Liabe Brave So it looks like boost mode is going to be all encompassing for PS4 and Pro mode games. This is the simpler approach I hoped they would take, everything gets native PS5 clocks or runs in legacy mode.
Yes, that does appear to be the case (though note that Sony hasn't quite confirmed this explicitly yet).

Any info yet on FF7 Remake and Persona 5 Royal? Is super-sampling down to 1080p supported?
P5R is actually in the list now, I just added it. It does appear to supersample at 1080p. FFVIIR isn't in the list yet, because I don't add games until they've released. But the demo does not automatically supersample at 1080p. You have to force it through the OS.

I've added 8 games to the list, including the first VR game in almost a year. Sorry the data is so sketchy for PSVR. But as difficult as it is to track down solid research material for flat games, it's magnitudes harder for VR. I'll see if I can find a way to collect info better, but no promises here.

As always, thanks to anyone who can post or find links to 4K screenshots of games. I appreciate the assistance, and let me know if you have any questions. Have a good one!

krat0zs

Jan 18, 2020
UK
Thanks a lot. These shots allow me to say that I/O has changed the way Hitman 2's performance option works on Pro. Instead of staying at the same resolution and unlocking framerate, it's now much more like other performance modes. It drops resolution to 1080p, but the framerate now reaches 60fps with some fluctuation lower (instead of 30fps with some fluctuation higher). The janitor's closet pictures further let me say the resolution is set and not dynamic (because it doesn't go up in such a limited area). Your help is much appreciated!

No worries man. I just wanna clarify though that you can still stay at 1440p and unlock the frame rate, the frame rate mode is a separate option that downscales the resolution (The frame rate lock is then disabled here, so you can't have 1080p completely locked 30fps on Pro)

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Ah thanks, so it's an added mode, not a change to the existing one. I'll correct the list next time I update.

Okinau

Oct 27, 2017
In anticipation of the PS5 I hope you continue your work upon it's release. If you have difficulty obtaining a PS5 let me know. I'm certain we can help. We helped get you a Pro in the past and I know we can do it again. The value of your service is immeasurable and invaluable.

AnderITA

Feb 18, 2018
In anticipation of the PS5 I hope you continue your work upon it's release. If you have difficulty obtaining a PS5 let me know. I'm certain we can help. We helped get you a Pro in the past and I know we can do it again. The value of your service is immeasurable and invaluable.
Agree, this work is amazing...

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2's HDR is...weird on my Pro. It's the first game that i actually turned HDR off. It makes the game look kind of...foggy maybe?
Before someone tells me it's my TV...it works with every other game i've tried. Am i alone in this?

wiggler

Oct 27, 2017
Red Dead Redemption 2's HDR is...weird on my Pro. It's the first game that i actually turned HDR off. It makes the game look kind of...foggy maybe?
Before someone tells me it's my TV...it works with every other game i've tried. Am i alone in this?
Did you try both of the HDR modes? I think they're called Game and Cinematic?

If I remember, correctly Cinematic is just non-HDR boosted up to HDR levels, and Game is real HDR.

Cronus

Oct 31, 2017
Just keep it off. Borked HDR, as it raises the black level. Looks terrible on my OLED.

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Look, I wouldn't be so rude as to reject other people's generosity. But such a gesture would be totally unnecessary. First, it's not quite certain how PS5 will handle PS4 games...or, unfortunately, whether its launch may get delayed entirely. More importantly, me having the hardware would have little effect on the content of this thread. I don't currently have the wherewithal to purchase many games, so even with owning a Pro I'm almost exclusively basing everything off internet resources anyway (including people in this thread). The same would be true for PS5. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but wanted to make that clear. Whenever I end up deciding to stop updating this thread, it will be because I don't have time to do it anymore. Not because of what machine I own.

For the foreseeable future, the thread continues! I've updated things and added 7 new games to the list. One may be of some technical note, because it's doing some things I haven't seen before. This is retro RPG Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition. It's a pixel art game, which strictly limits the benefits of resolution increases. However, we've had previous such games that include integer scaling for 4K displays, to avoid blur or artifacts that can happen if you allow the display to scale lower input. And Ara Fell does this.

But it also has two other features. First, within the blown-up "pixels", the game actually can render other pixels at actual rendering size. It uses this to add "subpixel" dithering, while still maintaining the same limited color palette. This gives smoother color transitions across the image. In addition, a "3D lighting" effect is added. Objects such as rubble or foliage which are being hit by direct light have some of their "pixels" given an embossed effect on their edges. This gives a mild effect of varying height to accentuate the color detail. Both methods are rather interesting.

Please let me know if you have any questions. And I'd ask that, if you can, please post photos or links to 4K screenshots of any game not already in the lists, especially those from Table 3 in the OP. Thanks, and have a better one!

Okinau

Oct 27, 2017
Look, I wouldn't be so rude as to reject other people's generosity. But such a gesture would be totally unnecessary. First, it's not quite certain how PS5 will handle PS4 games...or, unfortunately, whether its launch may get delayed entirely. More importantly, me having the hardware would have little effect on the content of this thread. I don't currently have the wherewithal to purchase many games, so even with owning a Pro I'm almost exclusively basing everything off internet resources anyway (including people in this thread). The same would be true for PS5. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but wanted to make that clear. Whenever I end up deciding to stop updating this thread, it will be because I don't have time to do it anymore. Not because of what machine I own.

For the foreseeable future, the thread continues! I've updated things and added 7 new games to the list. One may be of some technical note, because it's doing some things I haven't seen before. This is retro RPG Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition. It's a pixel art game, which strictly limits the benefits of resolution increases. However, we've had previous such games that include integer scaling for 4K displays, to avoid blur or artifacts that can happen if you allow the display to scale lower input. And Ara Fell does this.

But it also has two other features. First, within the blown-up "pixels", the game actually can render other pixels at actual rendering size. It uses this to add "subpixel" dithering, while still maintaining the same limited color palette. This gives smoother color transitions across the image. In addition, a "3D lighting" effect is added. Objects such as rubble or foliage which are being hit by direct light have some of their "pixels" given an embossed effect on their edges. This gives a mild effect of varying height to accentuate the color detail. Both methods are rather interesting.

Please let me know if you have any questions. And I'd ask that, if you can, please post photos or links to 4K screenshots of any game not already in the lists, especially those from Table 3 in the OP. Thanks, and have a better one!
Can you remind us what the best capture method is for 4K images (format) and best place to host the pictures?

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Can you remind us what the best capture method is for 4K images (format) and best place to host the pictures?
The best capture method is 4K PNG on the Pro, even if you believe the game is running at lower resolution. However, JPG is acceptable if you move it straight from PS4 to PC without resaving.

The reason for JPG as a fallback is because 4K PNGs are very large, making image hosting options scarcer. For images under 10MB, I use Abload. You can use Google Photos or OneDrive, but these require accounts and I don't know how shareable content is. Other options I haven't used include Dropbox and imgbox. Most hosting sites will work, but please make sure images aren't automatically changed format or made smaller. (Imgur should be avoided for that reason, I think).

bitcloudrzr

May 31, 2018
The best capture method is 4K PNG on the Pro, even if you believe the game is running at lower resolution. However, JPG is acceptable if you move it straight from PS4 to PC without resaving.

The reason for JPG as a fallback is because 4K PNGs are very large, making image hosting options scarcer. For images under 10MB, I use Abload. You can use Google Photos or OneDrive, but these require accounts and I don't know how shareable content is. Other options I haven't used include Dropbox and imgbox. Most hosting sites will work, but please make sure images aren't automatically changed format or made smaller. (Imgur should be avoided for that reason, I think).
Lensdump is a good hosting website.

LeVeL5

Sep 21, 2018
I bought the LEGO Harry Potter Collection now that it's on sale, and when I see it up close, I don't think it has support for a resolution higher than 1080p...

These things also make me doubt it has any kind of Pro support:
- it's a 1.00 version (it has received no updates whatsoever) released in October 2016. PS4 Pro was released in November 2016. I seriously doubt this game was released with Pro support before the console was actually released.
- it doesn't appear on "Pro support at launch" lists that would've given it a big sales push (like this one from EuroGamer https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-03-the-big-list-of-ps4-pro-enhanced-launch-games) EDIT: I forgot to include the official list published on the PS Blog: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/03/39-games-enhanced-for-ps4-pro-launch
- I searched the web, but I haven't been able to find any news regarding Pro support for this title. Makes sense since the reviews happened before the Pro was made available and with no patches, there's no reason to amend them.
- in comparison, news of this title supporting 4K on Xbox One X do exist, because it was released for Xbox two full years later in October 2018, and the One X had been a thing since November 2017.

Last edited:

Deusfaux

Apr 28, 2019
Does FFXV Multiplayer: Comrades have Pro support? I know it has HDR. If so it should be a separate entry on this list because but is a standalone game and purchase by now

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
I bought the LEGO Harry Potter Collection now that it's on sale, and when I see it up close, I don't think it has support for a resolution higher than 1080p...

These things also make me doubt it has any kind of Pro support:
- it's a 1.00 version (it has received no updates whatsoever) released in October 2016. PS4 Pro was released in November 2016. I seriously doubt this game was released with Pro support before the console was actually released.
- it doesn't appear on "Pro support at launch" lists that would've given it a big sales push (like this one from EuroGamer https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-11-03-the-big-list-of-ps4-pro-enhanced-launch-games) EDIT: I forgot to include the official list published on the PS Blog: https://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/03/39-games-enhanced-for-ps4-pro-launch
- I searched the web, but I haven't been able to find any news regarding Pro support for this title. Makes sense since the reviews happened before the Pro was made available and with no patches, there's no reason to amend them.
- in comparison, news of this title supporting 4K on Xbox One X do exist, because it was released for Xbox two full years later in October 2018, and the One X had been a thing since November 2017.
Thanks for the investigation, and the screenshots! Having looked at them, I can confirm that this game definitely does have Pro support (details to follow). While it wasn't in the launch list, and not tagged as such in the PlayStation Store or in any interview or the like, this doesn't mean much. The fact that many games have to be examined after release to determine whether and what benefits they have is the entire reason this thread exists, after all! We have analysis, and in fact we do also have the developer confirming support.

t611vFG.png

A search will still find this tweet:

searchf6kdd.png

...but if I try to follow the link I get an error message. Perhaps it's been archived, or maybe removed. This could be due to the case that the game is not, in fact, full 4K. However, only some of the screens you posted match the 1440p count I've had in the list for years. Other screens you posted count as 1296p, and when I went back and recounted some old shots I had, those too showed this different count. I apologize for missing this detail before.

Since the collection is really two games (Years 1-4 and Years 5-7) perhaps that's the split. Are these accessed from separate entries on the starting menu? Or do you just play through them all as if they were one big adventure to begin with? And more importantly, of the 5 screenshots you shared, can you say which ones come from which half? Or are they all from one?

Thanks again for all your help!

Does FFXV Multiplayer: Comrades have Pro support? I know it has HDR. If so it should be a separate entry on this list because but is a standalone game and purchase by now
I was completely unaware that multiplayer was a standalone game. Thanks for notifying me! I'll look into it and see if I can find out how it compares to the main game.

Last edited:

LeVeL5

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks for the investigation, and the screenshots! Having looked at them, I can confirm that this game definitely does have Pro support (details to follow). While it wasn't in the launch list, and not tagged as such in the PlayStation Store or in any interview or the like, this doesn't mean much. The fact that many games have to be examined after release to determine whether and what benefits they have is the entire reason this thread exists, after all! We have analysis, and in fact we do also have the developer confirming support.

t611vFG.png

A search will still find this tweet:

searchf6kdd.png

...but if I try to follow the link I get an error message. Perhaps it's been archived, or maybe removed. This could be due to the case that the game is not, in fact, full 4K. However, only some of the screens you posted match the 1440p count I've had in the list for years. Other screens you posted count as 1296p, and when I went back and recounted some old shots I had, those too showed this different count. I apologize for missing this detail before.

Since the collection is really two games (Years 1-4 and Years 5-7) perhaps that's the split. Are these accessed from separate entries on the starting menu? Or do you just play through them all as if they were one big adventure to begin with? And more importantly, of the 5 screenshots you shared, can you say which ones come from which half? Or are they all from one?

Thanks again for all your help!

I was completely unaware that multiplayer was a standalone game. Thanks for notifying me! I'll look into it and see if I can find out how it compares to the main game.

Thank you very much, Liabe Brave! I was sure I searched thoroughly, but I see I missed a spot. That tweet is conclusive proof! I appreciate that you still went the extra mile and counted the pixels on my screenshots to get the exact resolution.

Speaking of the games, they are separate entries accessed from a menu: when the game starts, a launcher is displayed where I can select a game to play. It's just like the Kingdom Hearts collections.

The first three images (when ordered by name with filenames ending with 20200406090556, 20200406090655 and 20200406091032) are from "Years 1-4" (Hogwarts hub and the A Jinxed Broom level) and the last two (filenames ending with 20200406091300 and 20200406091319) are from "Years 5-7" (from the first level Dark Times). Since I'm playing them in order and hadn't finish the first game yet, I could only take the "Years 5-7" screenshot from the start of the first level. Then this would mean Years 1-4 is 1440p and Years 5-7 is 1296p, right?

Again, thank you very much!!!

Last edited:

LeVeL5

Sep 21, 2018
By the way, I got the Final Fantasy 7 Remake and decided to get some screenshots, in case you didn't have any at hand yet: https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/MZnZ7OP9/file.html They're 7 screenshots, taken from free roam, combat, and in-engine cutscenes. They're not in english, so I hope it's not too hard to tell which one's which.

I'd really like to know if the game requires supersampling mode to be turned on or not for 1080p TVs. Maybe the game is consistent with the demo? How could that be determined? By taking 4K screenshots with a 1080p TV without supersampling enabled and comparing them against other 4K screenshots taken with a 4K TV (or 1080p with supersampling enabled)?

Thank you very much!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
I looked into this, and all the screenshots I could find are 1080p. However, the main FF XV game has multiple modes and two of them are also 1080p. So if Comrades has the same setup, this would be unsurprising and the game could still have Pro enhancements. Do you have the game yourself? If so, even just seeing if there are graphical options could help determine what's going on. If there is a "Favor Resolution" mode, 4K screenshots from that would be diagnostic.

The first three images (when ordered by name with filenames ending with 20200406090556, 20200406090655 and 20200406091032) are from "Years 1-4" (Hogwarts hub and the A Jinxed Broom level) and the last two (filenames ending with 20200406091300 and 20200406091319) are from "Years 5-7" (from the first level Dark Times). Since I'm playing them in order and hadn't finish the first game yet, I could only take the "Years 5-7" screenshot from the start of the first level. Then this would mean Years 1-4 is 1440p and Years 5-7 is 1296p, right?
Actually, the other way around. The Years 1-4 screenshots are 1296p, and the Years 5-7 shots are 1440p. (Please note that both games have a narrow depth of field to make the characters and objects look more like LEGO toys viewed up close. So objects in close foreground or deep background are lightly blurred, and will count as lower resolution than areas in sharp focus.)

By the way, I got the Final Fantasy 7 Remake and decided to get some screenshots, in case you didn't have any at hand yet: https://www19.zippyshare.com/v/MZnZ7OP9/file.html They're 7 screenshots, taken from free roam, combat, and in-engine cutscenes. They're not in english, so I hope it's not too hard to tell which one's which.
Great, thanks! All the roaming and cutscene shots count as 1620p. The battle shots are a little harder to count, but appear to be just slightly lower. I can't rule out this may be due to confounding effects from motion blur, however. In any case, these support the previous analysis done.

I'd really like to know if the game requires supersampling mode to be turned on or not for 1080p TVs. Maybe the game is consistent with the demo? How could that be determined?
The best way is to set your PS4 Pro's rendering output to 1080p manually. Then take the same screenshot twice, once with system-wide Supersampling set on, and one with it set off. If they're identical, then the game automatically supersamples even when the option is off.

Last edited:

LeVeL5

Sep 21, 2018
The best way is to set your PS4 Pro's rendering output to 1080p manually. Then take the same screenshot twice, once with system-wide Supersampling set on, and one with it set off. If they're identical, then the game automatically supersamples even when the option is off.

Thank you very much! It does make sense. I'll try to do it!

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
I've updated the thread lists, adding 6 new games. Due to world conditions, both game release schedules and press info regarding titles that are coming out have been somewhat limited. For games not listed in the thread--especially those with claimed Pro enhancements, from Table 3 in the OP--this would be a great opportunity to catch the list up. If anyone has access to the games on their Pro, or knows of available web links, 4K screenshots of unlisted games would be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance for all your help, and feel free to ask any questions!

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Thanks for the update, Liabe Brave. This thread is truly invaluable.

I'd been wondering what the deal was with Trials of Mana. Very interesting. Dynamic 1440p and 1440p options. It's no wonder this game drives the PS4 Pro crazy. The fan noise really kicks up. Funny enough, the back of the game box claims no PS4 Pro support; no "Enhanced" icon lol.

AnderITA

Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the update, Liabe Brave. This thread is truly invaluable.

I'd been wondering what the deal was with Trials of Mana. Very interesting. Dynamic 1440p and 1440p options. It's no wonder this game drives the PS4 Pro crazy. The fan noise really kicks up. Funny enough, the back of the game box claims no PS4 Pro support; no "Enhanced" icon lol.
No options" here... did you mean to set resolution from setting on dashboard?

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Liabe Brave

Here are some quick n dirty Mafia 2 Definitive screenshots from the opening of the game. 4K JPEG's.

In general, the game is 30 FPS, I saw a bunch of flickering etc in shadows and there are notable frame rate drops when you're in explosions/particles etc, so doesn't look like there was much effort put into the port outside of resolution increase.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Liabe Brave

Here are some quick n dirty Mafia 2 Definitive screenshots from the opening of the game. 4K JPEG's.
Thanks a lot! The game is 1440p. Presuming those flags are waving about, I don't see any evidence of temporal reconstruction. (Though these don't appear to be fast-moving scenes). I'll add the game once I get a chance to analyze some video for it. Again, much appreciated!

If anyone else has Mafia III Definitive shots, it'd be interesting to see if there's been any change since the original release.

GrayFoxBH

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks a lot! The game is 1440p. Presuming those flags are waving about, I don't see any evidence of temporal reconstruction. (Though these don't appear to be fast-moving scenes). I'll add the game once I get a chance to analyze some video for it. Again, much appreciated!

If anyone else has Mafia III Definitive shots, it'd be interesting to see if there's been any change since the original release.
Mafia III is the same game, but with dlcs. No changes whatsoever.

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Is Burnout Paradise really native 4k on PS4Pro? Can't find a source to back this up. I remember reading somewhere that it uses checkerboard rendering but can't find that statement either. And DF only covered the Xbox versions.