• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jacob4815

Oct 29, 2017
Could you explain what you mean by this ? I'm playing with framerate locked for the purpose of consistency, but the few minutes I tried unlocked seemed fine.

I tried chapter 7, the second "city hub" and in the middle of the city and near the theatre with all the lights, wisthles and bells, the framerate is too variable and with a poor consistency. A quick movement of the camera felt me sick. Boost mode is stable and perfectly fine, I don't find any reasons to unlock the framerate if it's so unstable.
I can't play in this way.
Anyways, many settings and options are good and It's a shame that 1080p users cannot choose the downsampled resolution... I wait for an official confirmation thtr SS is absent, but I don't see any improvement on IQ.

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I tried chapter 7, the second "city hub" and in the middle of the city and near the theatre with all the lights, wisthles and bells, the framerate is too variable and with a poor consistency. A quick movement of the camera felt me sick. Boost mode is stable and perfectly fine, I don't find any reasons to unlock the framerate if it's so unstable.
Anyways, many settings and options are good and It's a shame that 1080p users cannot choose the downsampled resolution... I wait for an official confirmation thar SS is absent, but I don't see any improvement on IQ.
The entire point of unlocking the framerate is to get an unstable 30-60fps. In exchange you get lower input latency and... more frames. It's not exactly smoother, but you do have higher temporal resolution. Playing TEW2 on PC with my hardware was basically a constantly rollercoaster between 40 and 60fps.

Some people do find that uncomfortable.

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyways, many settings and options are good and It's a shame that 1080p users cannot choose the downsampled resolution... I wait for an official confirmation thar SS is absent, but I don't see any improvement on IQ.

Ah okay - was just curious as I hadn't tried it for a long stretch myself but thought the camera movement felt pretty good in that small slice. I prefer a consistent framerate too which thankfully the locked option maintains despite the increase in res (playing on a 4K TV myself), here's hoping supersampling is in for 1080p displays.

Jacob4815

Oct 29, 2017
Ah okay - was just curious as I hadn't tried it for a long stretch myself but thought the camera movement felt pretty good in that small slice. I prefer a consistent framerate too which thankfully the locked option maintains despite the increase in res (playing on a 4K TV myself), here's hoping supersampling is in for 1080p displays.

How is the resolution bump? Next year I'm going to buy an OLED 4k Tv so finally I will stop to care of that fucking downsampling!

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How is the resolution bump? Next year I'm going to buy an OLED 4k Tv so finally I will stop to care of that fucking downsampling!

Considering it's my first time seeing the game in action (I was waiting for the patch to start it), I don't have anything to compare it to unfortunately - all I can say is what I'm seeing looks really really good. Very sharp image with no hit on performance, I'm really impressed and curious to find out what the res actually is.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic news about The Evil Within 2 Pro patch. Like black070 I was waiting on the game to get it's pro patch before picking it up. I'll do so after finishing Origins now.

Belvedere

Oct 27, 2017
Saw that Elite Dangerous has been patched for 4k on X1X. Frontier was coy about why 4k support wasn't offered in the Pro patch. They acted like it was possible at a later time.

Maybe a 4k Pro patch isn't far away?

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Heres some quick and dirty screenshots, really sorry I couldn't offer some more variety - I kind of got really into my playthrough and only remembered to take some when my girlfriend kicked me off the TV. :p

o1GQgNL.jpg

4rFbkyp.jpg

MTY2fDe.jpg

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My apologies, thanks for that chandoog (I can't figure out the user quoting thing). :)

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those screenshots are crazy compressed. Pixel counting them isn't going to be easy or accurate. Please try and take pictures as PNGs and upload them to abload or flickr!

black070

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Those screenshots are crazy compressed. Pixel counting them isn't going to be easy or accurate. Please try and take pictures as PNGs and upload them to abload or flickr!

Sorry ! I always get told this and I always forget in my rush to get something out, if I manage to get back on I'll try to do exactly that.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
png 4K might get like 12, 15MB so abload and imgur won't work, try using cubeupload for that

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hi Vashetti could you create a thread about the lack of downsampling, with a useful list of games like the previous thread?

Recently we have MGS5 and EW2, two big AAA games in a row with no downsampling support.

Yeah, we really need one. The number of games not downsampling is picking up again recently. We need to spread awareness of this issue and our discontent!

MRYEAH

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The hall across the room
As a Pro owner Liabre Brave
Thank you so much for your time you spend on this list
I saw the one at the old spot and used it regularly
I just wanted to say I appreciate your work

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi Vashetti could you create a thread about the lack of downsampling, with a useful list of games like the previous thread?

Recently we have MGS5 and EW2, two big AAA games in a row with no downsampling support.
You are just gonna feed the Xbox trolls with that thread. Let's ask Liabe if people can use this thread to detail which games don't downsample.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
You are just gonna feed the Xbox trolls with that thread. Let's ask Liabe if people can use this thread to detail which games don't downsample.

I think it is important to publicly and effectively call each developer out in a dedicated thread each time they decide to screw a big portion of PS4 Pro owners. It's much more important to spread awareness and hopefully prompt change than worrying about some "xbox trolls". If Vashetti isn't opening it, I will.

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it is important to publicly and effectively call each developer out in a dedicated thread each time they decide to screw a big portion of PS4 Pro owners. It's much more important to spread awareness and hopefully prompt change than worrying about some "xbox trolls". If Vashetto isn't opening it, I will.
Well, if that's the case, go do it. However, we did that on the old forum (when it had an actually reach to devs) and nothing changed. We did it before the last big PS4 update and still no supersample for everyone.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if that's the case, go do it. However, we did that on the old forum (when it had an actually reach to devs) and nothing changed. We did it before the last big PS4 update and still no supersample for everyone.

Still better than doing nothing at all... If we mention it here on the sideline it will basically amount to nothing.
We actually should have a unique thread each time a developer locks HDTV users out of PS4 Pro benefits. ;)

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still better than doing nothing at all... If we mention it here on the sideline it will basically amount to nothing.
We actually should have a unique thread each time a developer locks HDTV users out of PS4 Pro benefits. ;)
I can tweet to the developers in case you guys want to and don't have twitter accounts.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, we really need one. The number of games not downsampling is picking up again recently. We need to spread awareness of this issue and our discontent!

Hey guys, here's the thread. Would appreciate if you guys could help me point out what games are missing and any appropriate evidence, as I haven't been keeping up or updating the old thread because of the recent shift.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Evil Within 2 official patch notes. Seems to be using the same resolution Resident Evil 7 did and adds option to unlock the frame rate. But also mentions that if you run at 1080p, you'll get an even higher frame rate boost.

https://wccftech.com/the-evil-within-2-1800p-xbox-one-x/

PLAYSTATION 4 ONLY
  • Increased display resolution (2240 x 1260 native resolution output at 3840 x 2160 on 4K TV)
  • Allows substantially higher frame rates when PS4Pro output set to 1080p
  • Improved framerate stability
  • Option to disable 30 fps limit for higher frame rates

Jacob4815

Oct 29, 2017
Evil Within 2 official patch notes. Seems to be using the same resolution Resident Evil 7 did and adds option to unlock the frame rate. But also mentions that if you run at 1080p, you'll get an even higher frame rate boost.

https://wccftech.com/the-evil-within-2-1800p-xbox-one-x/

So I think that the absence of supersampling is confirmed, but framerate could be very close to 60 fps for the 1080p users when framerate is unlocked. Locked framerate looks the same to me, my eyes can't find any difference.

I tried the patch a little more, chapter 7 was not stable at all, of but 8 and 9 are very good with that "60 fps feeling".

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone with a 4K set able to take another look at Dishonored 2 or Death of the Outsider? They just got patched today on PS4 with no details but it's the same day as the patch to update for Xbox One X with dynamic 4K. Maybe they implemented dynamic scaling on Pro as well? They don't downsample so I can't take a look myself since it'll still be a couple more weeks until I get my 4K set.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone with a 4K set able to take another look at Dishonored 2 or Death of the Outsider? They just got patched today on PS4 with no details but it's the same day as the patch to update for Xbox One X with dynamic 4K. Maybe they implemented dynamic scaling on Pro as well? They don't downsample so I can't take a look myself since it'll still be a couple more weeks until I get my 4K set.

Dare we expect downsampling?

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, I think you guys are being optimistic :p

Most likely this patch is to coincide with the XBX patch and add in any additional stability tweaks or any update in the game play system they might have done. Are there any patch notes for it ?

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, I think you guys are being optimistic :p

Most likely this patch is to coincide with the XBX patch and add in any additional stability tweaks or any update in the game play system they might have done. Are there any patch notes for it ?
It just says the same thing as every other patch. Bug fixes and updates. I was just curious.

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
Do you have any screenshots from before the patch? If you take ones from the same vantage now, I should be able to tell from comparing if downsampling was added. (Though 4K shots would be needed to look for other changes.)

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have any screenshots from before the patch? If you take ones from the same vantage now, I should be able to tell from comparing if downsampling was added. (Though 4K shots would be needed to look for other changes.)
I can do it when I get home with Death of the Outsider. Was just playing it recently.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
AC Origins patch 1.04 is out and it performance is now better than ever, the game runs much smoother even during cut-scenes. Either the frame pacing and dips have been completely eliminated or ironed out well enough that they're not noticeable anymore.

PabloTheThird

Oct 25, 2017
AC Origins patch 1.04 is out and it performance is now better than ever, the game runs much smoother even during cut-scenes. Either the frame pacing and dips have been completely eliminated or ironed out well enough that they're not noticeable anymore.
Yeah I remember experiencing some food when I was on horse and around other enemies on horse. Now it' smooth af

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
I have the chance to get The Last Guardian off a friend for cheap and currently have a 1080p screen. It sounds like the 1820p version has some serious performance issues.

I will be getting a 4K HDR screen next year hopefully.

Does the game allow for 1080p as an option on a 4K screen, or should I just play it now on my 1080p screen? Also, is the HDR implementation good?

If I can do the HDR 1080p version on a 4K screen, I can wait to play it until I get one since I would like to experience HDR if the implementation here is good. If not, I might as well just play it on my 1080p version now.

PabloTheThird

Oct 25, 2017
I have the chance to get The Last Guardian off a friend for cheap and currently have a 1080p screen. It sounds like the 1820p version has some serious performance issues.

Does the game allow for 1080p as an option on a 4K screen, or should I just play it now on my 1080p screen? Also, is the HDR implementation good?

If I can do the HDR 1080p version on a 4K screen, I can wait to play it until I get one since I would like to experience HDR if the implementation here is good. If not, I might as well just play it on my 1080p version now.
I believe every game allows a 1080p option on any 4K screen but it looks rather blurry when changed

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The HDR implementation is good!

You can set the video output to 1080p on a 4K screen to get 1080p specific benefits for games without manual toggles!

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Excellent. Any specific way or doing something that? Is the option in game? I have only messed with a Pro on this specific 1080p.

You go to the system settings of the actual PS4 and change the video output to force 1080p (sans downsampling)

If you are on a 1080p screen, you don't have to change any settings!

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
You go to the system settings of the actual PS4 and change the video output to force 1080p (sans downsampling)

If you are on a 1080p screen, you don't have to change any settings!

Ah, thanks. All I needed to know. I'll hold off till then. I've got plenty of games until I can splurge on HDR content.

Thanks guys!

OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
yes i do have one right here
Can you repost? I saw it earlier, but now flickr is saying it's unavailable.

Assume most of this is subject to change anyways though but really hoping it has a selection mode (ala Nioh). Locked Frame rate vs Resolution buimp (Or both)
Capcom has said Monster Hunter World has multiple Pro modes. They just haven't detailed what they are.

Oh and a question for Mr. Liabe:

What does 1080su mean? Rogue Galaxy and Rise of Keisei both have listed 1080su as their resolution and I couldn't find an explanation in the OP.
I think you're the first person who's ever asked that! It stands for "subpixel uprendering", which is Sony's term for their patented emulator improvement algorithm. They use it to bring PS2 games up to PS4 resolutions. In this, it's like the "Heutchy Method" Microsoft has touted recently for a handful of Xbox 360 games improved on Xbox One X (in purpose, almost certainly not in tech). I've read the patent, but I still don't get exactly what it's supposed to be doing. To me it sounds very much like standard upscaling described weirdly, but having seen the games the results are definitely much better than just upscaling. It's also not exactly like the Pro method "geometry rendering" (which I list as, say, 2160geo) where only edges have the higher resolution and surfaces do not; "subpixel uprendering" improves texture filtering too, though perhaps not as much as high-contrast edges. The results are not as sharp as native rendering, CBR, or many temporal accumulation schemes, but they do avoid a lot of upscale blur.

What are all those developers doing/thinking? I don't get it...
That downsampling from 1260p to 1080p isn't as big a benefit as running at a higher framerate. Almost all the Pro games that don't downsample are like this: they have different benefits than if they were supersampled, not zero benefits. Personally I think it'd be better for devs to give users the choice, but there's understandable logic behind what they're doing even if I disagree.

Speaking of this issue, hopefully Liabe can clear something up. From what I understand, any game with a red X doesn't supersample down to 1080p while any game with the orange dot, you need to manually select the resolution through the system settings, right? So I'm guessing anything without a red X does supersample?
I just recently changed the explanation and accompanying mode picture for this in the OP, have you read that version and is it any clearer? The upshot is that yes, modes that don't have any tags at all are freely selectable by all. I guess if this is still not clear enough, I should revise again.

Now, Tyaren, to your question about Injustice 2 and downsampling. In all that follows, keep in mind that I'm almost certainly about to expose my ignorance. People with actual computer science backgrounds will be rolling their eyes, but I want to be open about how I think and operate, so you can decide whether to trust my method and results. Corrective criticism from those in the know is welcome.

In general, how do we determine if a game is downsampling? Well, that technique blends adjacent pixel values together to form a smaller buffer. This leads to smooth and gradual transitions wherever one color touches another. So one way to tell if something doesn't downsample is to find pixels that don't blend. So let's begin with one of your shots, and I'll take you through how I examined it. First will be an overview of the whole shot, and then I'll talk about each stop on my visual tour (400% zooms, outlined in red).
injustcomp2aqu16.jpg

Region 1
region1bxu46.png

The bright lights provide a high-contrast edge, and we can see that it blurs over multiple steps into the background. The nearby metal edge is also soft and free of jaggies. Good AA like this can be due to downsampling.

Region 2
region2rquxh.png

But here are some single-pixel highlights without much or any blending to a very dark background. Looks like native 1080p...but this wet glass treatment is probably created by a pixel shader. That might be operating at the output size, even if the level geometry was rendered at higher size.

Region 3
region3osu33.png

For example, this area has clear "film grain" added to it, which also is single pixels. Grain overlays are often added late, possibly so scaling doesn't generate weird moires. If this is near the end of the pipeline, those dots from region 2 could be as well. Downsampling is still on the menu.

Region 4
region4wcufx.png

These blood droplets are very small too, and particles are another likely candidate for post-scaling render. But here we do see at least some blending, with red haze. Inconclusive, but suggestive of some kind of AA.

Region 5 (800%)
region5f6u62.png

Here's a stark little pixel hanging out alone, apparently on geometry. It may be a specular highlight, but in any case everything but the very dark pixel corner-adjacent to it suggests it's not downsampled. Not definite, though.

Region 6
region6meuqo.png

The edge of the blanket draped over this statue is a real test of AA: a brightly lit object set against a deep shadow. And here, the blend is not so nice. Some steps have multiple shades between the two extremes, some have just one, some appear to have no blend at all. Because this is a curve and not a straight line, perhaps this can be explained away by sampling pattern. That is, the grid (or rotated grid, or what have you) is sometimes picking up good blend opportunities and sometimes not, just by chance. But to me this looks more like the usual spottiness of post-process AA, which can only "see" the final values of the output buffer to calculate.

Region 7
region79huwe.png

And finally, here's another suggestive bit of info. The motion blur on Batman's arm suggests that three consecutive samples are being shown. Your mileage may vary, but though parts of the arm are blurry, to me each blade/fin looks tripled and distinct. Sharply distinct, in fact, to the point where I estimate there's no real blending at all. This also suggests no universal benefit across the whole image.

Summary
So that's where I land. Yes, it's possible to explain away all the sharp, pixel-scale noise on the windows, the highlighting, the motion blur, etc. But all of them put together seem to indicate AA that's only operating on parts of the image. The blanket edge from region 6 bolsters this (though doesn't prove it either). In the light of all this, I think the game isn't downsampling, which would universally smooth the whole image.

However, there's some form of AA going on, which is why Digital Foundry believe that TAA is turned up at this buffer size. Maybe they (and I) are wrong, and the source of the AA is actually downsampling, like NXGamer has said. No matter the truth, the difference between SSAA from 1440p and improved TAA at 1080p is vanishingly small, given the title's chromatic aberration, motion blur, and added grain. What my list has may be mistaken, but I don't think it misrepresents the overall effect as much as my World of Final Fantasy mistake. (Though that game has very aggressive DOF and bloom which reduce the difference somewhat too.)

I hope this has been helpful. Please let me know if you have comments or suggestions.

Last edited:

PabloTheThird

Oct 25, 2017
Can you repost? I saw it earlier, but now flickr is saying it's unavailable.

Capcom has said Monster Hunter World has multiple Pro modes. They just haven't detailed what they are.

I think you're the first person who's ever asked that! It stands for "subpixel uprendering", which is Sony's term for their patented emulator improvement algorithm. They use it to bring PS2 games up to PS4 resolutions. In this, it's like the "Heutchy Method" Microsoft has touted recently for a handful of Xbox 360 games improved on Xbox One X (in purpose, almost certainly not in tech). I've read the patent, but I still don't get exactly what it's supposed to be doing. To me it sounds very much like standard upscaling described weirdly, but having seen the games the results are definitely much better than just upscaling. It's also not exactly like the Pro method "geometry rendering" (which I list as, say, 2160geo) where only edges have the higher resolution and surfaces do not; "subpixel uprendering" improves texture filtering too, though perhaps not as much as high-contrast edges. The results are not as sharp as native rendering, CBR, or many temporal accumulation schemes, but they do avoid a lot of upscale blur.

That downsampling from 1260p to 1080p isn't as big a benefit as running at a higher framerate. Almost all the Pro games that don't downsample are like this: they have different benefits than if they were supersampled, not zero benefits. Personally I think it'd be better for devs to give users the choice, but there's understandable logic behind what they're doing even if I disagree.

I just recently changed the explanation and accompanying mode picture for this in the OP, have you read that version and is it any clearer? The upshot is that yes, modes that don't have any tags at all are freely selectable by all. I guess if this is still not clear enough, I should revise again.

Now, Tyaren, to your question about Injustice 2 and downsampling. In all that follows, keep in mind that I'm almost certainly about to expose my ignorance. People with actual computer science backgrounds will be rolling their eyes, but I want to be open about how I think and operate, so you can decide whether to trust my method and results. Corrective criticism from those in the know is welcome.

In general, how do we determine if a game is downsampling? Well, that technique blends adjacent pixel values together to form a smaller buffer. This leads to smooth and gradual transitions wherever one color touches another. So one way to tell if something doesn't downsample is to find pixels that don't blend. So let's begin with one of your shots, and I'll take you through how I examined it. First will be an overview of the whole shot, and then I'll talk about each stop on my visual tour (400% zooms, outlined in red).
injustcomp2aqu16.jpg

Region 1
region1bxu46.png

The bright lights provide a high-contrast edge, and we can see that it blurs over multiple steps into the background. The nearby metal edge is also soft and free of jaggies. Good AA like this can be due to downsampling.

Region 2
region2rquxh.png

But here are some single-pixel highlights without much or any blending to a very dark background. Looks like native 1080p...but this wet glass treatment is probably created by a pixel shader. That might be operating at the output size, even if the level geometry was rendered at higher size.

Region 3
region3osu33.png

For example, this area has clear "film grain" added to it, which also is single pixels. Grain overlays are often added late, possibly so scaling doesn't generate weird moires. If this is near the end of the pipeline, those dots from region 2 could be as well. Downsampling is still on the menu.

Region 4
region4wcufx.png

These blood droplets are very small too, and particles are another likely candidate for post-scaling render. But here we do see at least some blending, with red haze. Inconclusive, but suggestive of some kind of AA.

Region 5 (800%)
region5f6u62.png

Here's a stark little pixel hanging out alone, apparently on geometry. It may be a specular highlight, but in any case everything but the very dark pixel corner-adjacent to it suggests it's not downsampled. Not definite, though.

Region 6
region6meuqo.png

The edge of the blanket draped over this statue is a real test of AA: a brightly lit object set against a deep shadow. And here, the blend is not so nice. Some steps have multiple shades between the two extremes, some have just one, some appear to have no blend at all. Because this is a curve and not a straight line, perhaps this can be explained away by sampling pattern. That is, the grid (or rotated grid, or what have you) is sometimes picking up good blend opportunities and sometimes not, just by chance. But to me this looks more like the usual spottiness of post-process AA, which can only "see" the final values of the output buffer to calculate.

Region 7
region79huwe.png

And finally, here's another suggestive bit of info. The motion blur on Batman's arm suggests that three consecutive samples are being shown. Your mileage may vary, but though parts of the arm are blurry, to me each blade/fin looks tripled and distinct. Sharply distinct, in fact, to the point where I estimate there's no real blending at all. This also suggests no universal benefit across the whole image.

Summary
So that's where I land. Yes, it's possible to explain away all the sharp, pixel-scale noise on the windows, the highlighting, the motion blur, etc. But all of them put together seem to indicate AA that's only operating on parts of the image. The blanket edge from region 6 bolsters this (though doesn't prove it either). In the light of all this, I think the game isn't downsampling, which would universally smooth the whole image.

However, there's some form of AA going on, which is why Digital Foundry believe that TAA is turned up at this buffer size. Maybe they (and I) are wrong, and the source of the AA is actually downsampling, like NXGamer has said. No matter the truth, the difference between SSAA from 1440p and improved TAA at 1080p is vanishingly small, given the title's chromatic aberration, motion blur, and added grain. What my list has may be mistaken, but I don't think it misrepresents the overall effect as much as my World of Final Fantasy mistake. (Though that game has very aggressive DOF and bloom which reduce the difference somewhat too.)

I hope this has been helpful. Please let me know if you have comments or suggestions.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry I deleted I thought maybe you saw. I can post another one in a bit

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Liabe Brave

For MH World, while Capcom hasn't nailed down exact resolution (very few developers do), this is what is available online:

4k resolution mode, better frame rate and focus on graphics which sounds like enriched 1080p. The same trifecta Rise of the Tomb Raider offered.

PlayStation 4 Pro support for the game will come in an option choice between 4K resolution, better frame rate, or a focus on graphics which would make backgrounds crisper. It was also noted that the Gamescom demos that run on PS4 Pro were being set to support 4K resolution.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...ort-has-graphics-options/#FfUbgXUlxkvgilLd.99

Boost Mode game list
OP
OP
Liabe Brave

Liabe Brave

Professionally Enhanced
Oct 27, 2017
newboostbanner2skzl.png

3on3 Freestyle
3on3freestylebjklx.png

7 Days to Die
7daystodie7xjct.png

Aaero
aaerooxjdu.png

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
albedoeyesfromspaceimj6w.png

Alienation
alienation7pk5w.png

Alien Isolation
alienisolation6kknv.png

APB Reloaded
apbreloadedv8kj2.png

Arcania: The Complete Tale
arcaniathecompletetalyvkw7.png

Assassin's Creed Unity
assassinscreedunitymjkvi.png

Assetto Corsa
assettocorsa2bjlu.png

Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom
attackontitanwingsoffd6kw1.png

Baja: Edge of Control HD
bajaedgeofcontrolhd82kqa.png

Batman: Arkham Knight
batmanarkhamknightdmjpv.png

Battle Ages
battleagesloj6a.png

Battlefield 4
battlefield4ytkne.png

Battlefield Hardline
battlefieldhardlinebqj61.png

Battle Islands
battleislandskjk75.png

Bioshock: The Collection
bioshockthecollection9fkjw.png

Bladestorm Nightmare
bladestormnightmareixjhc.png

Bloodborne
bloodbornee2klz.png

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
borderlandsthehandsom4xk6x.png

Broforce
broforcefkkne.png

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
callofdutyadvancedwel95kjz.png

Call of Duty: Ghosts
callofdutyghostsvwk1l.png

Carmageddon: Max Damage
carmageddonmaxdamagebnjc4.png

Contrast
contrastljj2i.png

Costume Quest 2
costumequest2n6j43.png

The Crew
crewdkj2x.png

Croixleur Sigma
croixleursigma2ckpl.png

Crossout
crossout2kjmc.png

Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
darksidersiidefinitiv4yky1.png

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
darksoulsiischolaroft3jjzc.png

Daylight
daylight3mjyh.png

Dead Alliance
deadalliancembkq4.png

Dead By Daylight
deadbydaylightysjh8.png

Dead Island: The Definitive Collection
deadislanddefinitive1kk0x.png

The Deadly Tower of Monsters
deadlytowerofmonsters54kkt.png

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
deadoralivextreme3d3jy7.png

Dead Rising
deadrisingltjr6.png

Dead Rising 2
deadrising26ak98.png

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
deadrising2offtherecod5kay.png

Defense Grid 2
defensegrid26zkad.png

Destroy All Humans!
destroyallhumans3pk0v.png

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
devilmaycry4se1fjp1.png

DEX: Enhanced Version
dexenhancedm5kit.png

DiRT Rally
dirtrally5fjga.png

Dishonored: Definitive Edition
dishonoreddefinitiveehje2.png

Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
divinityoriginalsinenlsk5s.png

DmC: Definitive Edition
dmcdefinitive6ckuc.png

Doom
doomorigsqj3z.png

Doom II Doom 2
doomii5vj3b.png

Dragon Age: Inquisition
dragonageinquisitiona8jif.png

Dragonball Xenoverse 2
dragonballxenoverse2oxku1.png

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
dragonquestheroeszgkmb.png

Dragon Quest Heroes II
dragonquestheroesiiltjtd.png

DRIVECLUB
driveclubzzk7s.png

Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary World Tour
dukenukem3d20thannivekzjht.png

Dying Light
dyinglighthskb0.png

Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends
dynastywarriors8xtremh0kul.png

Dynasty Warriors Online Z
dynastywarriorsonlinewxk5n.png

Earth Defense Force 4.1: The Shadow of New Despair
earthdefenseforce411gjuu.png

Emily Wants to Play
emilywantstoplayeejg3.png

Enter the Gungeon
enterthegungeon0gjly.png

Ether One
etheronetpjc4.png

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
everybodysgonetotheray7jkd.png

The Evil Within
evilwithin3xk3y.png

F1 2016
f12016ohkwg.png

Far Cry 4
farcry4eak5g.png

Far Cry Primal
farcryprimaly5kzh.png

Figureheads
figureheads4zj5e.png

flower
flowerifj0z.png

Furi
furi1vkoq.png

Galak-Z: The Dimensional
galakzthedimensionalkykp7.png

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series
gameofthronestelltaleeujut.png

Gauntlet: Slayer Edition
gauntletslayereditionocjqm.png

Ginger: Beyond the Crystal
gingerbeyondthecrysta5ujzp.png

God Eater Resurrection
godeaterresurrection0hkr8.png

God of War 3 Remastered
godofwar3remastered3sko7.png

Grand Theft Auto III
grandtheftautoiiiu9kgp.png

Grand Theft Auto V
grandtheftautovcvjbf.png

GUNS UP!
gunsupdzj8g.png

Hard Reset Redux
hardresetreduxh4j7x.png

Hawken
hawken77jwg.png

Heavy Rain
heavyrainofjn6.png

I Am Bread
iambreadc2kdn.png

The iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars
idolmasterplatinumstad2kpt.png

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Academy
jediknightiioujva.png

Just Cause 3
justcause3bfkbp.png

Kholat
kholatytkur.png

Killzone: Shadow Fall
killzoneshadowfallr1kkn.png

Knights of Valour
knightsofvaloure8k5l.png

Legend of Kay Anniversary
legendofkayanniversaraijjm.png

LEGO City Undercover
legocityundercoveraxjqd.png

LEGO Dimensions
legodimensionsi2kz3.png

Lichdom Battlemage
lichdombattlemageixksh.png

Life is Strange
lifeisstrange66jzy.png

Little Big Planet 3
littlebigplanet3jij2r.png

Lords of the Fallen
lordsofthefallenzekjc.png

LUMO
lumojvj11.png

Madden NFL 16
maddennfl16fmjuk.png

Madden NFL 17
maddennfl17ock1c.png

Mad Max
madmaxp7jkx.png

The Mark of Kri
markofkri0rk6h.png

Marvel Heroes Omega
marvelheroesomega57j8u.png

Marvel Ultimate Alliance
marvelultimateallianc1wj8s.png

Megadimension Neptunia VII
megadimensionvii0bjce.png

Mekazoo
mekazoou8jzy.png

Mighty No. 9
mightyno950k0n.png

Minecraft
minecraftn1j4x.png

Minecraft: Story Mode
minecraftstorymodew9ky7.png

Mirror's Edge Catalyst
mirrorsedgecatalystzzksx.png

Moe Moe WWII 3
moemoewwii3xsktv.png

Monster Hunter Frontier Z
monsterhunterfrontiernnkgc.png

Motorcycle Club
motorcycleclub2mjec.png

MXGP 2
mxgp201jvv.png

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
narutoultimateninjastbrkwf.png

Need for Speed
needforspeeddwjxe.png

Need for Speed: Rivals
needforspeedrivalsdvk2e.png

NHL 17
nhl172pkmw.png

Oddworld New 'n' Tasty
oddworldnewntastyepj8t.png

Oneechanbara Z2 Chaos
oneechanbaraz2chaosvyjzs.png

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3
onepiecepiratewarrior1xjwr.png

The Order 1886
order1886nvkf5.png

Outlast
outlasto8j01.png

Persona 5
persona5hvkrh.png

Phantasy Star Online 2
phantasystaronline2olje1.png

Pillars of Eternity Complete Edition
pillarsofeternitycompdlkmm.png

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
plantsvszombiesgarden5fkem.png

Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2
plantsvszombiesgarden65je7.png

Project CARS
projectcarseykxy.png

Prototype: Biohazard Bundle
prototypebiohazardbunqdk3h.png

Psychonauts
psychonautsl4kay.png

Pure Pool
purepoolpnjb0.png

Red Goddess: Inner World
redgoddessinnerworld6gjqk.png

Resident Evil 5
residentevil52wjw1.png

Resident Evil Origins Collection
residenteviloriginsxak8x.png

Resident Evil Revelations
residentevilrevelatioyyjks.png

Resident Evil Revelations 2
residentevilrevelatios5k36.png

Risen 3: Titan Lords Enhanced Edition
risen3titanlordsenhanvskvu.png

Rise of the Kasai
riseofthekasaiu2jqi.png

Rogue Galaxy
roguegalaxyusj0e.png

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Golf
rorymcilroypgatourgolgyjww.png

RUINER
ruinerlejct.png

Saint Seiya: Soldier's Soul
saintseiyasoldierssout2jo6.png

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected + Gat Out of Hell
saintsrowivreelectedujkuh.png

Samurai Warriors 4
samuraiwarriors43tknw.png

Seasons After Fall
seasonsafterfallxskxh.png

Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo
sebastienloebrallyevoupj1s.png

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
senrankaguraestivalvefmkgp.png

Shadow of the Beast
shadowofthebeastzajyo.png

Shadow Warrior
shadowwarriorytk9d.png

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
shantaehalfgenieheroqdk4r.png

Sky Force Anniversary
skyforceanniversary31jkp.png

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
sleepingdogsdefinitiv8wkrz.png

Sniper Elite III
snipereliteiiiqlj08.png

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3
sniperghostwarrior32wk4u.png

SOMA
soma2ojo9.png

Spy Chameleon
spychameleonppjec.png

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
staroceantilltheendofupj87.png

Star Ocean V: Integrity and Faithlessness
staroceanvintegrityanygkdy.png

Star Wars Battlefront
starwarsbattlefront43jzu.png

Stories: The Path of Destinies
storiesthepathofdestis1jcw.png

Styx: Shards of Darkness
styxshardsofdarkness8tji7.png

Super Robot Wars V
superrobotwarsvusjam.png

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
swordartonlinehollowfxbkpy.png

Syberia 3
syberia3ebkto.png

Table Top Racing: World Tour
tabletopracingworldtocpjpr.png

Tales from the Borderlands
talefromtheborderlandhfkwt.png

Tales of Berseria
talesofberserias5jnd.png

Tales of Zestiria
talesofzestiriatikxi.png

The Talos Principle
talosprinciplesuke9.png

Tearaway Unfolded
tearawayunfoldedssjdc.png

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
tombraiderdefinitive9qka5.png

The Tomorrow Children
tomorrowchildrentsjhf.png

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5
tonyhawksproskater5e9jgn.png

Trials Fusion
trialsfusionxakjx.png

TRON RUN/r
tronrunrockzh.png

Tropico 5
tropico5agk49.png

UFC 2
ufc21jjw8.png

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
unchartedthenathandram6kn7.png

Until Dawn
untildawnwwkbv.png

Valiant Hearts: The Great War
valiantheartsthegreatqhknj.png

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
vanishingofethancartenej89.png

Virginia
virginiagqkjq.png

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier
walkinddeadanewfrontioajvp.png

Warframe
warframerbjhr.png

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
warriors3orochiultimawikyz.png

We Are the Dwarves
wearethedwarvestzkrc.png

The Wolf Among Us
wolfamonguspfjpe.png

Wolfenstein: The New Order
wolfensteinthenewordebukhp.png

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
wolfensteintheoldbloogejze.png

WRC 6
wrc66mk46.png

WWE 2K16
wwe2k16rrk5w.png

WWE 2K17
wwe2k17hrj9n.png

Yakuza 0
yakuza0rljof.png

Yakuza Ishin
yakuzaishing0jq7.png

Yakuza Kiwami
yakuzakiwami06jqv.png

Zombi
zombi0xjms.png

Last edited:

lcap

Oct 27, 2017
So, did anyone test what the Dishonored patches actually did for the game?