• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
(Yeahhh they still only ship domestically...)

For those that haven't imported the set from Pokemon Fit, the entirety of Gen2 Sitting Cuties (localized name for them) are available to buy.

20190911_Banner_SittingCuties_Mobile.jpg

Many of these have never had plush and barely any merch period, in the past. Omg though they are super cute! I got... some :x

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I want a Phanpy so goddamn bad

Last edited:

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I already got Espeon and Umbreon from Japan. Tempted to buy more. I really like this collection.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
plush togetic is a dangerous proposition

i'm also very tempted to buy seven of the unown just to spell my name

OP
OP
Curler

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Those are surprisingly reasonable prices.

Every time something gets added to the US site, it's on par to how much you would spend at the Japanese Centers. Some Poke merch can defintely be up in price, but the plush are pretty good. (These are about half the size to plus you would see in Gamestop/Target etc, but the quality is amazingggg).

Prophet Five

Pundeath Knight
Nov 11, 2017
The Great Dark Beyond
It's a good thing that I'm not into plush things because Gen2 is my favorite and I'd probably order over half of these.

And like 50 Totodile because he's the greatest pokemon in existence don't @ me

Ushojax

Oct 30, 2017
Why do they hate Europe? Would it really be so hard to have international shipping? Or god forbid give us our own website through which we can give them money?

1000% H

Oct 25, 2017
I got a few of the gen 1 ones and I have to say the photos don't do them justice because they're way cuter in person.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Oh noooooooooooooooo

I can't do it but Lugia, Espeon, Umbrion, Scizor, Heracross are calling my name. And that's just from Gen 2. Are they planning on Gens 3-7 at all?

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Looking at these was a mistake.

It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to start dumping money on these things.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
It's the 20th anniversary of Gold and Silver. Knew they'd ratchet up the merchandise this year.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I got my Celebi back in June. They're smaller than I thought.

This is dangerous if they continue onwards

D91ev5eXUAAxwqn.jpg

OP
OP
Curler

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Not to mention the Halloween collection this year. It's already at maximum danger levels for my wallet.

Yeah bad timing... Just made an order for the Mimikyu-Pikachu cosplay when those went up. I like that they bring these seasonal sets over but wallets get murdered then :/ These types of collectibles can get hard to find/pricey down the line, when they go OOP, so I Day 1 stuff I really want.

....I need to go through my Pokemon stuff and sell a bunch to make room for these Fits :x