• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
edit: Automata is also out, see threadmarks

Feed me mackerel if old, I did a search but nothing came up.

Just the first game, and the arrange soundtrack as well, and only credited to SQUARE ENIX MUSIC. A sign of good things to come though!
This is from the Australian Spotify, but considering past game soundtrack releases it should trickle out to the other regions over the next 24 hours if not already. Presumably Apple Music as well.

Nier Gestalt / Replicant

Nier 15 Nightmares Arrange

The arrange tracks really should include other artists, surely, but only one song includes an additional credit.

Last edited:

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy. Shit.
BEST OST OF ALL TIME
after Yakuza OST coming to Spotify yesterday, I don't think I can handle it
HOLY SHIT

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Seems it depends on your country. Doesn't appear available in the UK... maybe within the next 24 hours.

OP
OP
Kapryov

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
OK so here's where it is so far (yellow)

0Br4zZW.png

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
This is freaking sweet, but dammit I saw the first part of the thread title and my brain went straight for NIER GESTALT/REPLICANT REMAKE. I've got it bad lol.

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is leading up to some big stuff at the NieR concerts since it's the 10th anniversary of the series.

NieR-10th-Anniversary-Website-Siliconera-800x400.jpg

TaleSpun

Oct 25, 2017
They have to do a remake - they have to.

Right?

I feel like it just makes way too much sense for everyone you'd presume to be involved (SE, Platinum, Taro).

Like, it's the type of project that couldn't be very expensive relatively speaking and Automata already waaaaaay overperformed being a pretty moderately budgeted game itself.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
There are two kinds of people in the world. Those who say Automata has the best soundtrack of all time, and those who played the first Nier.

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I love that soundtrack but it was too effective. Can't hear some of those songs without feeling like I got punched in the gut.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
All the shameful people in here who didn't buy the hard copy of the soundtrack years ago.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
For people who don't have the soundtrack available yet, wait till it is 12AM in your country. Most likely at that time the soundtracks will be available.