• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/bf2kis/from_the_switch_leaked_files/

Joker
ShangTsung
Night wolf
Terminator
Sindel
Spawn
Ash
Fujin
Sheeva

Seems to be real going from the numerous sources verifying it and the original source even showing proof. However, DLC info in the past is sometimes placeholder or can indicate just skins and the like.
This is all currently being discussed in the Roster & Stager Thread ( https://www.resetera.com/threads/mortal-kombat-11-roster-stages-discussion-thread.85607/ ), but wanted to make this to inform those who aren't checking that out.

Terminator, Spawn, and Ash are a cool picks.

Last edited:

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
First Smash now MK11 ? Joker is everywhere!

/s

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
Ash, Spawn and Terminator are fantastic picks!

Also in for Nightwolf and Shanghai Tsung.

*edit* and thank Christ people can stop asking for Sindel on Twitter...

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Friggin Nvidia. Left a hardware backdoor open on the Switch and now all DLC is leaked for all time. Lol.

EDIT: Btw, who is the actual "Joker" this refers to?

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
I would greatly prefer Kenshi, Rain, Smoke, and Reptile over the guest characters (or any of the MK characters honestly, lol). Ash is a really cool pick though.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
Remember when Shaggy and Talion leaked in Injustice 2 files? Still waiting for them.

But if true thats excellent choices for MK characters. My boi Fujin needs to be in.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
We finally get Spawn? I'm wit it.

I dig these DLC characters, hope they look good. Also I'm HYPED for the return of Fujin. FInally.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
If Reptile doesn't make it in eventually I'm legit shocked. Same with Cyrax/Sektor since half the work there is already done.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Apart from. Sindel, Sheeva and Nightwolf.. thats an awful list. HATE guest characters.. but Joker... thats the damn worst.

Nano-Nandy

Mar 26, 2019
We'll see. Injustice also had leaks that turned out to nothing. Cool if true. Nightwolf should look amazing and Sindel would hopefully look great and they'll do her hair right.

Though I only see see Sindel been done justice by turning her into a Bayonetta were her hair is the costume and attacks, instead of just a big blob of hair clipping through her.

So what about Sektor and Cyrax? Are they playable or just in-game NPCs for story purposes?
Story mode apparently.

JJ!

Dec 18, 2017
i really hope this is fake. no sektor or cyrax man COME ON they are LITERALLY there in the game dude

Edit: i do think this is fake because the kombat packs have 6 characters instead of 3. that would make 12 total. OR maybe the whole list wasn't leaked? I just want the robots mannnn

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
No Reptile. Wtf.

Joker instead of Batman Who Laughs?

So let down.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
If true,

Joker...

giphy.gif

Never liked the sister series crossovers. Having two MK characters in Injustice 2 was only bearable because it was like getting a glimpse into the future with those mad graphics improvements. Here it just feels like a waste, unless you're really that excited about ultraviolence gory ultraviolence committed by/against IJ2's Joker.

I'd be down for Nightwolf and Sheeva though.

Last edited:

Megatron

Oct 27, 2017
Batman Joker is interesting. I guess they couldn't get Pennywise? Or is it a feint? I thought Pennywise was a lock with the new movie coming. But I guess Joker has a movie too.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As we pointed out in the other thread earlier, there is a chance this list is not complete.

We know the first pack will have 6 characters in it, so it doesnt seem to make sense that the 2nd would only have three. And they would have locked down the guest characters as early as they could for both packs.

So something like a 4/2 split with mk/guests, with the second pack having 3 as of yet implemented MK characters still to be added.

Seems like a lot of guest characters.

Same amount that MKX got.

Where's my man Error Macro?

Oh he's hanging around in the game...

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
The MK characters are kinda boring picks aside from Fujin to me.

But I've been pleasantly surprised with how they've handled characters so far so I'm not gonna write them off yet.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
Was holding out hope for Fulgore but I guess that probably would've had to be an Xbox only deal.