• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KayMote

Nov 5, 2017
Now I really whish they had a host who would make jokes about this shitfest of a show.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Good decision, but this year's Oscar ceremony has been such a shitshow haha.

This is the third time they announced something only to pull back on the decision a week later. I think pulling back on all of them (Popular Movie, Kevin Hart, this travesty) was a good decision, but it's not a good look for The Academy.

skipgo

Dec 28, 2018
Great now let's focus that hollywood starpower to other protests and get some good things done?
No?
Ah... ok

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The oscars are a week away and they're still making changes to the format this late? Can't wait to read how they were the lowest rated oscars ever and blame it on them airing these "boring" categories.

I remember reading that after last year's low rated show they were planning to air these Oscars at an earlier timeframe as to be more European friendly and get better international ratings. I guess that didn't pan out seeing how they're scheduled at the usual 8pm EST.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good decision, but this year's Oscar ceremony has been such a shitshow haha.

This is the third time they announced something only to pull back on the decision a week later. I think pulling back on all of them (Popular Movie, Kevin Hart, this travesty) was a good decision, but it's not a good look for The Academy.
Also remember they said only two songs were gonna be performed, then they gradually pulled back on that as everybody hated that idea

broncobuster

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait movie about these Oscars getting nominated for best drama at the Globes. Chris Tucker's comeback role as Kevin Hart.

taro

Oct 25, 2017
The expected outcome in all of this. I watch annually and will continue now that they've wised up.

y2dvd

Nov 14, 2017
I'm glad Hollywood keeps getting knocked down a peg as time goes by. The Oscars being a shitshow will only speed things up.