• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Doesnt show up for me yet, but many people have reported it's true!

Tracker_TD

Oct 25, 2017
If it's not live for you yet, it should be at midnight. I'm in the UK so it had already gone midnight for me, and they just happened to be there when I checked.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Usually they are playable the next day. The same happeend with Etrian Odyssey.

Nov 1, 2017
The Yakuza soundtracks are fantastic. If I'm not mistaken, the team behind the F-Zero GX soundtrack also worked on this series? At the very least, the (English) opening to Yakuza 0 sounds like something from it.

Edit: The Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz soundtrack is also rockin', yo.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope that they include it in google play music

Krvavi Abadas

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Videoland
Direct links.
In case you're wondering why Kiwami 2 isn't listed, it's because SEGA still hasn't made an official release of that soundtrack.
6 does have an Official Soundtrack, but for some reason it's not available digitally.
69014-1525915663.jpg

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Awww, can't play yet but I'm so glad! Yakuza music is pretty underrated! Also still salty there's no physical release of Y0's OST...

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
If you can't find it, just search for "sega sound team side a" (for Zero). It's because the names are all in Japanese I think.

Oct 25, 2017
Sad to see that it's not available in Spotify Canada yet, hoping it pops up soon.

On that note, maybe we'll get the Phantasy Star soundtracks soon? Odd that we have Idola but nothing else.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to go to work and listen to some Zero tracks!

Cabaret Tracks 24/7 for me!

Ricitor

Oct 27, 2017
This is the best news to wake up to. Been jamming Y0 soundtrack all morning and I always tend to forget how much it pumps.

Derachi

Oct 27, 2017
Sad to see that it's not available in Spotify Canada yet, hoping it pops up soon.
Good morning, fellow Canuck! They're up. Search the Japanese title (龍が如く) and you'll find them.

For everyone in this thread: Looks like Spotify themselves made an official Yakuza playlist!! Be sure to follow and listen to that, because that'll let them know how much we appreciate them getting these tunes onto the service!

Looks like this release of the Yakuza music onto Spotify coincides with the release of the single for the Yakuza Like a Dragon opening, which is song number 1 on that playlist. It's called "一番歌" or "ichiban uta" ("Ichiban's Song" or "Ode to Ichiban"). Give it a listen!

SirBaron

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, though I find it odd how Sonic Mania isn't on Spotify yet shit like sonic episode 4 is.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully later games get added soon. Want those Yakuza 6/Judgment soundtracks.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
That's awesome!
Shame about 6 and Kiwami 2 not being there, hope they add the FOTNS game too.

Some underrated 0 tracks coming through:

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
IT HAS EVERYTHING OMG

Cabaret, disco, side quest, even the freaking guitar strum that played after finishing a side quest!
I'm a really happy guy today :D