• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Hopefully the Fleet can actually pull out a win today.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Also, why does this have to be on today during UFC?

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I don't think I'm ever going to get over how bad the uniforms look in this league. IMO, it makes the whole product seem cheap. They don't look like pro uniforms to me.

jakncoke

Nov 5, 2017
I don't think I'm ever going to get over how bad the uniforms look in this league. IMO, it makes the whole product seem cheap. They don't look like pro uniforms to me.

Ye they definitely come off as one the weekend hangouts with friends where you got high and drunk and attempted to create the ugliest possible

Ronin

Oct 25, 2017
Do teams not have road uniforms? I'm watching this Atlanta/San Diego game and I got a little confused for a moment.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
So how many fans does it look like are in attendance? I haven't noticed a shot of the stands yet (I'm watching off an on).

OP
OP
RBH

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
TD!

lmao @ the edit after the "FUCK YEAH!"

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Haha "fuck yeah!" Perfect way to celebrate their first TD in franchise history.

DrewFu

Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Whatever man. They have some great use of color theory and I think they used fairly smart choices as well.
I mean, I suppose the colors are fine, but the actual designs are awful. They look generic and low budget - which makes the product feel low budget, IMO.

They look like uniforms when TV and movies are depicting a fictional football game. lol

Kintaro

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hating that both teams have dark jerseys on. It just makes it hard to quickly tell who's who.