• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Stallions trampling all over this San Diego defense. Touchdown Salt Lake!

EDIT: Successful conversion! Sale Lake 8, San Diego 3.

EDIT 2: Ballsy move on San Diego to go for it on 4th and 6 at the middle of the field. It didn't pan out for them.

EDIT 3: End of the first half. Still Salt Lake 8, San Diego 3. San Diego's defense has gotten a couple interceptions during this game, but Salt Lake's defense has been able to hold them back.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
San Diego with the fumble recovery into a TD, but could not convert for the extra two.

Currently San Diego 12, Salt Lake 11.

jakncoke

Nov 5, 2017
San Diego with the fumble recovery into a TD, but could not convert for the extra two.

Currently San Diego 12, Salt Lake 11.

I've been meaning to ask, but I've noticed and been curious that most of your posts in here are like you're reading sports news from a telegraph to a room of eager sports fans. Is this intentional, or?

Oct 26, 2017
Interesting, what about AAF draws you in?

I just like how it's a football league where the games don't take more than three hours to complete. The pace of AAF games is just so quick, and I love it. I'm a very casual football watcher. My Dad loves football, so it's something we can bond over, but I don't really like watching the NFL.

The AAF also has a team in Utah, which is the state I live in. I'll be taking my family to a home game next week where Salt Lake takes on Memphis!

Oct 26, 2017
Back to back interceptions, huh?

Well, that's another TD for San Diego.

EDIT: And another failed conversion. That's San Diego 24, Salt Lake 11.

Oct 26, 2017
Failed conversion on Salt Lake. That's San Diego 24, Salt Lake 17.

If they can manage to hold back the San Diego offense, get another TD and get a conversion, they'll be ahead by one point.

EDIT: This will be the drive that seals the game.