• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Less is known about this sex cult then Scientology and for that I call bullshit until reputable sources come forward.

Too bad a lot if suckers will believe it just on headline alone.

Edit: Didn't want to believe it. How sad and unfortunate.

Last edited:

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
There was a thread about this here or on gaf. I can't remember. But yeah, there were a lot of crazy details that were coming out a while back

OP
OP
Trojita

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
Less is known about this sex cult then Scientology and for that I call bullshit until reputable sources come forward.

Too bad a lot if suckers will believe it just on headline alone.

This sex cult is less known about than a world wide organization with many members that are public entertainment figures. Ya don't say.

rashbeep

Oct 27, 2017
i thought it was bs when i first heard about it, but since this is being reported again there might be something to it

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I just found out about this a few days ago in another thread. Bonkers.

CrankyJay

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird for me seeing Artvoice "breaking" this, this being a publication founded in Buffalo (and me living here).

Rapscallion

Oct 25, 2017
Erica Durance confirmed to be best love interest?

But that's pretty shocking. She didn't seem to be do much post Smallville (last time I saw her was a small reoccurring role on Wilfred), but I imagine this is the nail in her career.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
The secret world of Allison Mack.

But yeah, sex cults are a thing. And many people are easily influenced or just plain submissive, so devious people can influence them.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Kristin Kreuk was in this? Now I'm mad...fucking what?!

Goddamn it Chloe!!!!@#$^

edit:

Kristin was the cult leader's wife!

Last edited:

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I heard about this a couple weeks ago when someone posted about Kristen Kreuk being a member, and the rabbithole was deep. Really deep. I was disgusted by what I was reading and just couldn't believe Mack was somehow a freaking cult deputy burning her initials onto young women, because that is fucking insane.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The dude is from the same university I recently finished my PhD at and the cult HQ is about 10 min away from where I live. Everything in these articles is true from stories I have been hearing for a while. This cult experienced a massive growth about 2-3 years ago. I even had people back from latin america where I grew up hit me up and ask me if they could stay with me for a week or so while they attended a training session. I would always tell them to run as far away as they could from the cult, but I dont believe they all listened.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, egg on my face.

My buddy told me that her involvement in the cult was a known thing within the crew and cast and I didn't believe him at the time.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

I heard about this a couple weeks ago when someone posted about Kristen Kreuk being a member, and the rabbithole was deep. Really deep. I was disgusted by what I was reading and just couldn't believe Mack was somehow a freaking cult deputy burning her initials onto young women, because that is fucking insane.
The dude is from the same university I recently finished my PhD at and the cult HQ is about 10 min away from where I live. Everything in these articles is true from stories I have been hearing for a while. This cult experienced a massive growth about 2-3 years ago. I even had people back from latin america where I grew up hit me up and ask me if they could stay with me for a week or so while they attended a training session. I would always tell them to run as far away as they could from the cult, but I dont believe they all listened.

Holy shit how far the rabbit hole goes? It seems that there's a LOT of people involved that hasn't come out yet.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Some trust fund babies whose family owned Seagram's were in on this, too.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
I definitely remember hearing rumors of this thing a couple years ago, involving this actress. Think it might have came from that Hollywood rumor blog/blind item.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I blame Barry for creating this horrid timeline where Chloe and Lana are sex slave people

FFNB

Associate Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I remember hearing about this some months back. It's so fucking insane that I couldn't help but think it was probably true.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought MLM was about selling protein bars and shit. When did sex cults become part of the equation?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-43550908
"An affidavit filed as part of the FBI's criminal complaint says that Nxivm operated as a "pyramid" group where self-help workshops cost members thousands of dollars."

"Investigators say members were expected to provide "collateral" as a pre-condition to joining in the form of sexually explicit or other compromising material."

Think of it more like Scientology than typical selling-products-style MLM

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've been hearing about this for years, and then constantly pretending like it can't be real until I forget about it.

It's just sad and messed up.

Gonzalez

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lana's weird character turn near the back half of Smallville doesn't so preposterous anymore.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
I heard about this a couple years back on one of the more dubious celeb blind-item sites, but it was too wacky to be believed.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Those poor people. Fuck those guys.

Also Smallville was one of my favorite shows as a kid. Chloe and Lana were great in that show. Oh well, Lois is best girl now.

Hopefully, Tom Welling and Alex Rosenbaum don't turn out to be scumbags but with Hollywood, you never know.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow what the fuck. I didn't hear about this. I had a big crush on her when I was younger. This is a sad story all around.

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it really makes you wonder if there's a bunch of cults out there that are just sorta crappy, or sorta expensive, but not pure berserk-level medieval egregious shit, and thus are undiscovered