• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
[I've just hit 100, but surely I'm not the first one?]

Over the past five days, a lot of hard work has gone into making us a new home, and it has already been a sterling success. According to the stats on the home page, we have grown to roughly 22,000 members who have contributed an average of over 10 posts each in just that short time, which is pretty incredible! Equally impressive, an average of 1 in 10 members has made a thread and started a new original discussion. [I have so far only contributed 1 thread to that figure - this one!]

All told it's been an amazing start and will hopefully only get bigger and better. So, how many posts/threads have you contributed since we resettled here? What is the best post/thread you've seen so far? New friends you've made? I won't ask how many mods/admins you'd like to thank, because I'm sure the answer is all of them!

Boddy

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With this one, 44. That's quite a lot for me in this time frame.
Had 1 post in the forum that shall not be named that wasn't asking for a invite

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
122. That's a blistering pace compared to what it was on the previous forum. I'm sure it'll slow down eventually, but I think back before I had an average of 9/day near the end (it increased with time as I grew more accustomed to the site and community).

I hope to keep my activity up. Right now I'm working on an OT but it's taking a while because of course it is.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
27 with this. I wrote more posts in this week on era that in the last two years on every other place of the net. Excluding twitter. But that's my personal garbage bin so...

Status
Not open for further replies.