• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will Ash Win

• No

Votes: 304 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 149 16.5%
  • No

Votes: 206 22.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 245 27.1%

• Total voters

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
So this season will have more self contained stories then usual. Not sure how to feel about that, but can't knock it tell yah watch it I guess.

Last edited:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dogasu's translation points out the non-binary element isn't mentioned in that article at the very least.

Gonna miss the nice continuity S/M had but I think a "best of" approach they're taking with the season might be neat.

Also confirmation SM Ash was made to be a bit less mature though apparently this time around that's not quite so.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I feel like we're not going to see a lot of human characters but "broad strokes" cameos of Pokemon.

Like the Piplup and Croagunk will probably be wild but basically act the same as Dawn and Brock's.

Kind of like what the Meloetta short did.

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder when will they go to Galar. This new series is a bit weird compared to all the seasons before with it being called only Pocket Monsters without any sub name like Sun Moon or Best Wishes.
I don't know what to feel about not having large arcs or two-parter though

Everyday Math

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder when will they go to Galar. This new series is a bit weird compared to all the seasons before with it being called only Pocket Monsters without any sub name like Sun Moon or Best Wishes.
I don't know what to feel about not having large arcs or two-parter though
They're going to Galar in the 4th episode.

This is a mood

Last edited:

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
imagine your friend just having your face as their t-shirt
9e24febdc8a304dc5d98bf2eec4da4c1.jpg

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Hmmm, did anyone ekse notice how older Pokemon have a certain sheen on them and the newer ones don't? Like only Pikachu is exempt from this, but Gengar, Lugia, etc all have it. It clashes too much with the other art for ke and I wonder why they went with this style.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Catching up with the series and I'm almost done with Diamond and Pearl. Nostalgia aside, the earlier seasons weren't very good, but this one is was actually decent. The final battle with Shinji was legitimately great.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm still wondering if Ash is gonna have a team...

Or if each episode he'll have a random selection of his Pokemon. That'd be cool but I want him to acquire a Galar team more or less.

WildEagle18

Feb 22, 2018
Hell yes

Also where did the doll come from? Did Lily give it to Ash?

Reboot crowd in Shambles lmfao. Glad to see we can put to rest the whole reboot thing lol.

Excited to watch the new series, it'll be interesting to see if we'll have cameos from older series (Dawn, Iris, Cilan and etc, I doubt May will show up since her VA is still sick iirc)

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is that same voice actor of Onanda from Yowamushi Pedal, and deku from hero academia, does he only do Shonen mc lol

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Double post but I'm hyped for the premiere

I hope the OP lets us know if Ash is actually going to catch a team this time around.

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
I wish the new anime used game's characters as party members like sun moon. Give them more screen time. That was what I loved so much about sun moon anime.

Refrain

Oct 27, 2017
I love the new opening. It was so cute.
Not a single spoiler in it though so I still don't even what this season is about lol.
Also, It feel like I already watched next week's episode by reading the new manga.