• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
And now... The "I'M A VICTIM, PEOPLE ARE BULLYING ME" card.

And Cernobitch is defending her. Holy cow this is a shit show.

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
probably the saddest thing is the dude is a halo fanboy in 2019

if you're going to make fun of nerd fandoms don't be a part of a nerd fandom you dummy

Almost everyone is in a nerd fandom, whether they realize it or not.

MCU, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, video games, sports, politics, etc etc etc.
Attacking others for liking things is beyond embarrassing.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Just let people enjoy things how is that so hard

Exactly...it's ridiculous.

People just don't get that maybe just maybe things like Star Wars mean more to people than just a movie franchise. Hell it's a touchstone I share with my father and older sisters and other family members, it means a lot....the first 2 TFA trailers had me tearing up, shaking, etc.

I just don't get why people feel the need to lord over others and tell them how they should feel, what they should like, etc. It's pathetic.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

i'm able to take some solace in the fact that this woman is clearly miserable. like you know this person feels like complete trash when they're trying to sleep. it might not be guilt, but i bet she feels bad all the time.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
i'm able to take some solace in the fact that this woman is clearly miserable. like you know this person feels like complete trash when they're trying to sleep. it might not be guilt, but i bet she feels bad all the time.
She judges her self worth on her looks and the kind of guys she is willing to date.
Who are probably empty and shallow as she is. Or abusive.

Elrid

Oct 28, 2017
My pockets are not just for show, they have stuff in them!
Love the support this guy is getting.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
dude would be getting made fun of on this forum, so I'm going to call bullshit on people all of sudden going "let the man enjoy his star wars" because people on the right are making fun of him when it the same thing would happen here
i was thinking this. many on here totally shit on hardcore fans like him.

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't really like reaction vids because 99% are overacted crap. This one seems genuine to me. For some reason SW gets me super emotional also. I can't lie. TFA trailer made me tear like a child with the falcon shots. Love TLJ but the trailers didn't hit me like that. The last episode 9 trailer produced a slight tear from me when Leia and Rey hug. Star Wars means so much for me and I can't really explain why it gets me emotional. I'm not really that type. I think the music plays a huge part. Lol

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
But... my dad wears cargo shorts... and he married my mom and they had two kids together...

I wear cargo shorts and I have a girlfriend who wants to be my wife...

epmpV4W.jpg

Guys you can just wear shorts, you don't need a place to store your tots
Where the fuck do I store my tots if I'm down two extra pockets then!?

Joking aside I don't know where the hell people keep their shit when they wear normal shorts. Keys in one pocket. Phone in second pocket. Wallet... held in your uptight butt?? Y'all gonna try and convince me to wear a shirt with a pocket on it and keep my 3rd item in there like some dingus? Nobody actually uses back pockets, do they? Shit is uncomfortable as hell, put your keys in there and yeowch, put your phone in there and kersnap, put your wallet in there and you're sitting off kilter-- or maybe that's just me cause my wallet is loaded with so much ca$$$$$$$h

and of course fourth pocket for tots

tots means tater tots right, like the food and not a cheeky euphemism for testicles? who doesn't need a food pocket, spaghetti fits in there too

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Womp womp motherfucker. And yet you double down

Because after all the hill that's worth dying on is

Telling people who are passionate about SW that they're soy boy losers.

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
Joking aside I don't know where the hell people keep their shit when they wear normal shorts. Keys in one pocket. Phone in second pocket. Wallet... held in your uptight butt?? Y'all gonna try and convince me to wear a shirt with a pocket on it and keep my 3rd item in there like some dingus? Nobody actually uses back pockets, do they? Shit is uncomfortable as hell, put your keys in there and yeowch, put your phone in there and kersnap, put your wallet in there and you're sitting off kilter-- or maybe that's just me cause my wallet is loaded with so much ca$$$$$$$h

and of course fourth pocket for tots

tots means tater tots right, like the food and not a cheeky euphemism for testicles? who doesn't need a food pocket, spaghetti fits in there too
my dude you put the wallet in the back pocket it isn't uncomfortable

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
I really don't understand this reaction bonanza that exploded in popularity in these last few years but i don't understand Instagram either so...

Anyway bullying another person is always always wrong and on top of that the girl that made that tweet has a Ronald Reagan quote in her twitter page? Yeah it doesn't surprise me.

Oct 28, 2017
Social media is the biggest mistake I've seen in my almost 45 years.

It's really sad that these people are ridiculing this guy.

I'll be honest, he was basically outwardly expressing how I felt on the inside watching the teaser for the first time.

The realization for those of us that have been with Star Wars since the very beginning is starting to set in that this is the last ride for us. Some of us are shedding tears. Get the fuck over yourselves.

Feb 16, 2018
Mark Hamill is such a champ, also yeah cargo shorts are ugly guys just buy normal shorts they usually look much better.

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
y'all shook. she said he is undateable based on a video he publicly posted. apparently misogyny is cool here if directed at a conservative woman.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone explain to me why people react to stuff and post the video on social media? I just don't get it.