• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
Goes to show how much of an idiot he is. Doesn't he understand that gaming is the hottest new platform for the alt-right to recruit their dumbass followers?

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Listen, I'm as thirsty for Smash Brothers as much as the next guy, but this is RIDICULOUS

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure the GG/alt-right crowd is having an existential crisis right now after reading this from one of their dearly beloved.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yo let this dude fade off into irrelevance, no need to make a thread about his nonsense

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I know this dude needs to be in prison, but between this, the hipster coffee shops, the corn cob shit, and the Meuller rape hoax, he's just too damn funny to get rid of

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Shit he's younger than me. Me at his age had nothing better to do than playing videogames.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
He probably heard about people doing this at his hipster coffee place.

ZK0wai8.jpg

There are dozens of these tweets.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's no better way to get your message across than smashing shit you paid money for. That'll really own the libs.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now if I smash my console, do I get a job like right away?

Does the quality of the console = quality of job? Because I got an old DS I'm not using anymore.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
He should smash all his devices to own the libs asap.

Robdraggoo

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Either his followers listen to him and oblige or they abandon him and publicly rake him over the coals

Nothing bad can come from this

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I hope he can convince the higher ups of this. The tears would be delicious if trump tweets something like this

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
A movement that would result in me never having to interact with white supremacist garbage while enjoying video games?

A2WptiN.png