• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 29, 2017
Ah yes, this makes sense to me. When I get home from work, relax, do some housework, cook and then play some games, I can't help but think during that crucial relaxation time, 'gee, this is very unfulfilling compared to work. Can't wait to get back!'

People need to get a grip.

Sandersson

Banned
Feb 5, 2018
Well that would be an effective way to destroy the gaming-nazi pipeline. And also to trigger the libs, hope he does it. For the good of the white race!

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
If it gets alt-right men to stop playing video games, I fully endorse this movement.

Mr.Branding

Banned
May 11, 2018
giphy-downsized.gif

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised Jacob isn't running for his life since he tried to frame the Special Counsel and got caught and is likely going to jail for it.
But hey, always time to trigger the libs I guess.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
Please do, and take all the trump supporters with you. This could potentially be the best thing the alt right has ever done.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm surprised he isn't arrested over the Mueller thing already, didn't the FBI start an investigation into him?

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Why do people give this kid any attention? By posting his dumb shit everywhere your just helping him.

Deleted member 22585

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
EU
Huh I thought this was an old angry man at first but he's so young.
Video game addiction is a thing and could have an influence on young people so I guess that's where he's coming from?
Videogames causing unemployment confirmed!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Jobs - life's greatest fulfillment.
This is a massively under-appreciated post.
It's not that he asks people to stop playing games that is infuriating, it's the implication that time spent on a JOB is somehow more valueable and makes the best person you can be. For who though? What? The hell?
When did "get a job" solve life's problems.

I understand people here saying how it helps you stabilize your life and yeah, money solves problems, but ultimately, don't confuse that with actually spending your time on something "meaningful". I'm not going out to say that "video games" is that, but it sure beats slaving away for some faceless corporation.

I just got back from a hipster coffee shop in Des Moines, Iowa. Just minutes after his tweet, I saw a dozen young men smash their PlayStation Vitas and log off Resetera.com.
I was in a hipster games shop the other day and overheard two young gamers talking about how gaming is a complete waste of time.
Went into a Gamestop yesterday. Everybody was talking about smashing their consoles in hushed tones in there.

All of these are A+ posts as well, would read again.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
English language is weird. Reading the topic title, I was unsure if Jacob was a joke, if some altritgth joked about jacod or if if Jacob himself was telling a joke.

ByteCulture

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
"Dear Jacob, i founded a company in Swiss with friends. Iam working almost the whole time in the office or in my head and i still finished Witcher 3 and other stuff and i cant wait to put my hands on "Cyberpunk 2077". Theres only one thing i dont understand... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL US?"

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
This would only have a positive outcome lol

I'm sure we'd enjoy those vids too, watching them smash stuff they paid for when they can just... you know, sell it

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
He's the guy that tried to frame Robert Mueller with a sexual harassment allegation (that the media quickly disproved because Mueller was out of state on the date in question, the hotel floor where it happened didn't have any suites as said but was instead a gym, and one of the women he tried to bribe to make the allegation informed Mueller right after she was emailed by a creep to make a false allegation against him) and then held a press conference where his buddy left his zipper open the entire time while they couldn't remember the name of their accusor.

We had a thread on it: https://www.resetera.com/threads/fb...ueller-jacob-wohl-hilariously-involved.77905/

Super Havoc

Banned
Aug 24, 2018
The Haven
He's the guy that tried to frame Robert Mueller with a sexual harassment allegation (that the media quickly disproved because Mueller was out of state on the date in question, the hotel floor where it happened didn't have any suites as said but was instead a gym, and one of the women he tried to bribe to make the allegation informed Mueller right after she was emailed by a creep to make a false allegation against him) and then held a press conference where his buddy left his zipper open the entire time while they couldn't remember the name of their accusor.

We had a thread on it: https://www.resetera.com/threads/fb...ueller-jacob-wohl-hilariously-involved.77905/

He's also the same trash who tried to lie on Avenatti recently claiming he beat his ex-wife, who then came out and said it never happened once in their relationship. He's human waste.

Tremis

Oct 29, 2017
Is it that hard to not signal boost this idiot? How do you even know what he is tweeting?

PCPace

Oct 30, 2017
Alabama
I wish him luck and hope that all of his followers and indeed the larger alt right stop playing video games. That'll show us libs.