• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinySunny

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Not a bad idea.
I can support it.

Break console, get job, buy new console, repeat cycle.

The economy will be so hot if millions of men would do it.
Why isn't this guy our economic adviser?
I am down almost 5% for the year because of 3 months of tech stocks crashing like a mofo.

TRUMP! HIRE THIS GUY RIGHT NOW! MAGA!

Akela

Oct 28, 2017
Rather ironic to be complaining about video games and smashing computers while posting on social media.

Last edited:

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
I echo everyone else. Please. Let this happen. Best case scenario, it goes up the chain and we get the /v/ crowd to abandon Trump and friends. Middling scenario, we get these chodes out of our hobby. Worst case scenario a couple of his fanboys lose their video game consoles and regret it the next day, and he loses fans. It's a phrase built to backfire, and the question is how much- just on him, or on all the bigots?

Have a small enough following that it won't hurt Twitter's bottom line and then tell a Nazi to go fuck themselves. That seems to do it.
This, or tell a TERF they're transphobic. Not even "Go fuck yourself". It's sad shit.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't realize shitposting on Twitter and somehow acting dumber than his nutjob of a father was considered a job.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
lol what a cringey tweet.

he knows its all about balance right? a man can have a job and still find some time to play videogames. you don't have to be unemployed to enjoy RDR2.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I was in a hipster games shop the other day and overheard two young gamers talking about how gaming is a complete waste of time.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever gets alt right idiots outta my online games. I hope his crusade is successful in that regard.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
He probably heard about people doing this at his hipster coffee place.

ZK0wai8.jpg

There are dozens of these tweets.

I had to google this, and it's absolutely hilarious. What a jackass.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
He wants people to smash their consoles? Alright which one of you guys spanked him online and what game was it?

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
The left: "let's make games better and more inclusive"
Gamers: "THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY OUR GAMES"
The right: "Videogames are for nerds, they cause gun crime and should be banned"
Gamers: "aight"

BowieZ

Nov 7, 2017
This is actually good advice.

Expose these loners to the real world and real problems and then maybe they'll learn how bizarre they were.

Plus it'll reduce the spread of ugly alt-right propaganda memery online.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
But actually playing games pales in comparison to how much time I waste in here. Maybe we should just smash the internet?

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
Sometimes calling out "alt-right" weirds me out or maybe I'm not in the loop. I can tell from his timeline that he's anti-democrat and anti-immigration, but at what point does someone go from "not republican" and into "alt-right" exactly? I see the term thrown around left and right and I still barely know what it means beyond how it encapsulates "red-pill" Sargon of Akkad like people who make internet-protests.