• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Golddiger?

• Yes

Votes: 1,070 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 1.0%
  • Opportunist

Votes: 176 12.4%
  • Who cares, enjoy...

Votes: 164 11.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're clearly a gold digger from what I did read so far.

Still, if you're OK with it, #YOLO and have at it. I wouldn't want to be that guy though, but hey, at least he seems to be aware that you're not too sure about it. So if he's aware of that and still want to play ball, sure.

Oct 27, 2017
Because, from my own experience, wealthy or successful guys are often more educated. It's easier to understand each other in many things and conversations are always better.
This is so fucking disgusting. Especially considering this supposed guy is a silver spooned privileged boy who inherited his wealth. Do you remember saying he was "born into it"? Or no?

So now you're stereotyping people's intelligence, their understanding and their conversational skills based on a material factor.

To be honest, it sounds like you live a very sheltered and narrow-minded life. Making this thread and being offended when people are telling you what you don't want to hear is more evidence of that.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Now where did I say that? Unless you think all poor people are unmotivated and boring. But that's the conclusion you make.

Well I mean...

People who aren't motivated bore me and I think they will drag me down somehow.

This is what you chose to say in contrast to your preference for dating wealthy people, so it only seems logical to conclude that you're referring to non-wealthy people here.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying wealthy people are better humans. No way.

when it comes to serious dating I have different standards and I prefer the more successful guys.

A shame that this handsome, wealthy and successful sugar daddy has to settle for such mediocrity but I guess is not the intellectual conversation the thing he actually cares about if he had to settle for a paid boy toy so there is that~

RSfFCrZ.png

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
This is so fucking disgusting. Especially considering this supposed guy is a silver spooned privileged boy who inherited his wealth. Do you remember saying he was "born into it"? Or no?

So now you're stereotyping people's intelligence, their understanding and their conversational skills based on a material factor.

To be honest, it sounds like you live a very sheltered and narrow-minded life. Making this thread and being offended when people are telling you what you don't want to hear is more evidence of that.

Yep, completely agree, and I initially defended the OP, but his perspective on the class divide grosses me out and I hopes that he learns from his experience on this forum.

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
For the people who think I'm fake and making up stories:

I confirmed my story with a mod, as promised :)
Yet I don't see a mod banning me for lying.

They have their own way of communicating.
I just want to know why?! Why do you care so much? You have your answer. Why do you need a mod for confirmation? I would never ask for something like that. Maybe you should ask for a thread lock instead.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
What I'm saying is that your reasoning for this is flawed. I'm sure you find it easier to relate to wealthy guys in certain respects, but you shouldn't assume that you're going to have a more intellectually stimulating/rewarding experience with a person based on how much money they make.

There are a lot of rich people who aren't nearly as smart as they think that they are and are really only successful because they were lucky enough to know the right people at the right time.

I've dated from both ends of the class spectrum and if I'm being honest, it was usually the upper class/rich folk who turned out to be real assholes, so personally, I'm not convinced that there's any real benefit to having a preference for wealthy/successful people outside of material benefits.
I like how you completely changed your tune in regards to the OP after finding out he's well off.

OP
OP

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Misunderstanding after misunderstanding. Bit it's ok. Just don't get mad about someone else's preference. Everyone has them, it's nothing personal. :)

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
A shame that this handsome, wealthy and successful sugar daddy has to settle for such mediocrity but I guess is not the intellectual conversation the thing he actually cares about if he had to settle for a paid boy toy so there is that~

RSfFCrZ.png

Well damn.

Misunderstanding after misunderstanding. Bit it's ok. Just don't get mad about someone else's preference. Everyone has them, it's nothing personal. :)

No, your preference is very much based on prejudice, and instead of digging your heels in you should reflect on why someone like me, who has a ton of empathy for your situation finds your "preference" morally dubious.

OP
OP

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Not everyone is the same. I always got what I wanted and that won't change soon. And I would never want to change anything about myself. People can hate, but I'm not here to maky everyone happy. It's impossible, so I focus on myself. I always did :)

oledome

Oct 25, 2017
we're going around in circles at this point, we finish on a thread rating of boring / 10, looking forward to the next one and we hope OP finds happiness

Oct 27, 2017
Just assumed gold wasnt the only thing he was digging.

Woof. lol

No, your preference is very much based on prejudice, and instead of digging your heels in you should reflect on why someone like me, who has a ton of empathy for your situation finds your "preference" morally dubious.

Would hope he'd take those words to heart and do some self introspection about his harmful biases but as evidenced by this thread he seems to take good faith suggestions extremely personally and lash out/defend his biases instead.

My original thoughts in this thread were a little colored by going through OP's previous threads and seeing a lot of questionable thoughts/opinions in those. Doesn't seem to be making these in good faith.

brainchild

Independent Developer
Verified
Nov 25, 2017
Not everyone is the same. I always got what I wanted and that won't change soon. And I would never want to change anything about myself. People can hate, but I'm not here to maky everyone happy. It's impossible, so I focus on myself. I always did :)

Imagine a racist person making a racist comment responding with something like this after being called out on it. Just wow.

Oct 27, 2017
Now where did I say that? Unless you think all poor people are unmotivated and boring. But that's the conclusion you make.

No, you're the one drawing personal conclusions based on perceived education. Which you based on success. Maybe dont assume shit about people on an individual basis based on whether they are wealthy or successful.

You contrasted successful, motivated, interesting conversation with unsuccessful, unmotivated and dragging you down. That's how it read to me at least.

Oct 27, 2017

This is a straight up toxic mentality to have. Nobody is asking you to make everyone happy. And if you can't find anything to change about yourself, that's says it all.

Everybody has room for improvement and I would never subject myself emotionally/personally to a person who thinks that they are perfect.

Doof

Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky
im perfect as fuck i can make a quesadilla without it falling apart in the pan and i also know all of the words to the entirety of van halens seminal albun 1984 ask me anything

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Like with swingers, it's intereting that it's never the ones you expect leading the weirdest lives.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're focusing on yourself yes, that's for sure, being self-centered is part of the book definition of a gold digger, mate. :lol

Ed.

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess me becoming a "sugar baby" and stop working also means lack of motivation. But I'm 35 years old. I've been working my ass off since I was 21. I achieved many things I wanted to achieve. And with my resume I can start working whenever I want.

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Reading this last posts with that avatar pic it's getting kind of scary lmao

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
Not a slight against the OP, but I'm still amused by the born-into-wealth individual who is impressed by 40-hour work weeks.

Last edited:

Sweeney Swift

User Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
#IStandWithTaylor
Never been more happy to see a thread backfire on such a deserving, awful OP. Don't think it being closed will make people forget your vile narcissism anytime soon, and when you inevitably leave the forum for good, don't leave an ass-stain on the door when it hits you. We just cleaned

OP
OP

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I would never call myself perfect. I'm far from being perfect. I don't even strive to be perfect.

I just know myself, and I actually love myself. As I said, I wouldn't want to change anything about myself because I'm leading a good life and I've always been happy :)

When people don't understand me , then it's not really my problem. There are many who do. But still, even if no one wouldn't umderstand me, I still wouldn't change.