• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Golddiger?

• Yes

Votes: 1,070 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 1.0%
  • Opportunist

Votes: 176 12.4%
  • Who cares, enjoy...

Votes: 164 11.5%

• Total voters

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
thisisbait.png

Eggiem

Oct 27, 2017
I would never call myself perfect. I'm far from being perfect. I don't even strive to be perfect.

I just know myself, and I actually love myself. As I said, I wouldn't want to change anything about myself because I'm leading a good life and I've always been happy :)

When people don't understand me , then it's not really my problem. There are many who do. But still, even if no one wouldn't umderstand me, I still wouldn't change.
There are too many "I"s and "Me"s in this post IMO.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would never call myself perfect. I'm far from being perfect. I don't even strive to be perfect.

I just know myself, and I actually love myself. As I said, I wouldn't want to change anything about myself because I'm leading a good life and I've always been happy :)

When people don't understand me , then it's not really my problem. There are many who do. But still, even if no one wouldn't umderstand me, I still wouldn't change.
32194.jpg

Oct 27, 2017

Great bud.

Just be honest with your partner (and yourself!), nobody really cares about anything beyond that.

Oct 27, 2017
It would be wonderful if OP's, erm... "acquaintance" was real and had an Era account.

Thing's that exist only in the imagination for $200, Alex.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
If you always got what you wanted then why haven't you found a rich successful, motivated and educated and white guy you actually like and married him yet?

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i mean talking about how you get what you want meanwhile you're in your 30s bragging about getting some sugar daddy who may buy you an iphone is kinda pathetic, ngl

OP
OP

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
i mean talking about how you get what you want meanwhile you're in your 30s bragging about getting some sugar daddy who may buy you an iphone is kinda pathetic, ngl

Too busy with work and earning hard cash. Now it's time to take a rest :)

Retiring before 40 sounds good, no?

OP
OP

Kismet

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Yeah, I did deserve a ban for that one. Definitely.

The girl and I are besties again though. No hard feelings.