• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got your phone hooked up to your FB ?

Log in with your # while using a wrong password. It will send you a one time log in code to your phone provided you're still using the same number on your new phone that you use on FB

I do this and it says its sent me a one time code but I never receive a text. I assume the code must be sent to the email :/

Cpt-GargameL

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This actually doesn't work. I just tried again and when I submit it says that the form is only for recovering disabled accounts.

Dammit.
That's how I got access to my account again (it wasn't disabled, I just switched phone numbers and couldn't get my 2factor authentication text) it should work.

Give me a sec.

OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At the bottom of that it says "no longer have access to these?" Click on that. Then click on "I cannot access my email"

When I click that I get "We're sorry you're having trouble recovering your email address. Unfortunately, this means we can't verify who you are or give you access to the Facebook account you're trying to log into. We may hide the information on your Facebook account if we detect that you cannot regain access to it."

And theres a link to gmail account recovery, but that doesn't work either.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I do this and it says its sent me a one time code but I never receive a text. I assume the code must be sent to the email :/

Should be in the number connected that's very odd unless you added another number you can think of as your primary. Maybe a texting app number ? a friends ? and old number ?

loquaciousJenny

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Couple years ago somebody told me my long deactivated Facebook was hacked and I was more pissed off to learn it wasn't deleted years before when I left

OP
OP
Solo

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to contact support at this point but there doesn't seem to be a readily available way to do so within the app/based on my googling.