• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sobriquet

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wilmington, NC
Really? Man, Bezos must be really organized about his adultery to have that much sex. LIke you'd need an assistant to just keep track of it all.
k1zmKKq.jpg

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Where does he it say that he cheated?
They were married before Amazon and he's the richest man in the world. If you believe his wife is the only person, place, or thing he put his wenis in then I've got a bridge to sell you.
Lol. Some of you are just a riot.
I, as well as millions of New Yorkers were forced to fork over at least $600 for his new base. I think that's a big enough entrance fee to laugh at his expense.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They were married before Amazon and he's the richest man in the world. If you believe his wife is the only person, place, or thing he put his wenis in then I've got a bridge to sell you.

I, as well as millions of New Yorkers were forced to fork over at least $600 for his new base. I think that's a big enough entrance fee to laugh at his expense.

Any proof for these allegations? No? That's what I figured...

Oct 27, 2017
People saying she shouldn't get half lol.

She gave up all her career for him as she's a book writer but she gave that up to look after the kids, whilst he was busy with Amazon.

dimasok

Banned
Sep 9, 2018
Just came to say that he is worth $137 billions now so start recalculating your numbers lol

Also, there must be richer people out there that no one can even approximate.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He's already on record that she was a cornerstone to Amazon's success. She did the accounting for the entire first year Amazon was started by Jeff/them.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird that people even care to speculate on what she should or shouldn't get when we know zero about their relationship.

SABO.

Nov 6, 2017
That most people in this thread is banging on about getting half is kinda...fucked up?

Not all women/men are money hungry during divorce and chasing half the other person's wealth.

Slim

Banned
Sep 24, 2018
Doesn't seem to be a lot of drama going on. That said, she'll most likely not get half. His army of lawyers are gonna dig up anything to make him pay as little as possible.

x3sphere

Oct 27, 2017
That most people in this thread is banging on about getting half is kinda...fucked up?

Not all women/men are money hungry during divorce and chasing half the other person's wealth.
I agree. Seems super shallow to care about getting half when you consider how much he's worth. Even 5% of his wealth is past 'fuck you' money. Past a certain point money is meaningless... I would think she just wants a fair amount and to move on without much drama, seems evident from the statement they put out too.

ninnanuam

Nov 24, 2017
Y'all are crazy if you think he didn't have a prenup before this.

Prenups are not only for rich people marrying each other. Prenups are great ideas for anyone getting married.

My husband and I agreed on a prenup, even though we're both poor, because it's a financially sound decision in the (unlikely) case of divorce. No one thinks straight during divorces. Prenups are to protect yourself and protect your partner.

More than prenups, there's also lots of estate planning involved. You don't just get half of all the trusts when you split. Many assets will be untouchable.

You know prenups aren't immutable and in a lot of cases are highly contestable. In this situation length of time, four children and the rise of a business are all considerations and after marriage changes.

In most instances just adding children can fuck up a prenup.

May 9, 2018
So the National Enquirer is claiming the reason Bezos dropped the surprise divorce announcement is because they have pictures which are dropping in an article tomorrow.

Obviously take with a grain of salt (not linking to the promo article itself), but there are a few tidbits which may make tomorrow interesting.

thenight11

Oct 27, 2017
Trump will probably mention this to dirty up the Washington post which Bezo's owns . Also his wife/ex is going to get paiddd.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's weird that people even care to speculate on what she should or shouldn't get when we know zero about their relationship.
While I admit it's not mathematically impossible that she's a worse person than him, I think it's astronomically unlikely. So yeah, I think she should get all of his money.

samoyed

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would actually prefer half-half to her getting everything, if only because on a macro scale, less wealth consolidation is more desirable than merely transferring fortunes between individuals.

Plus it would potentially destabilize Amazon's business practices somewhat.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any proof for these allegations? No? That's what I figured...
See post #321 and #322. I should have bet you 9 Whopper juniors that he cheated, which had a higher chance of happening than the sun being in the sky tomorrow at noon.
So the National Enquirer is claiming the reason Bezos dropped the surprise divorce announcement is because they have pictures which are dropping in an article tomorrow.

Obviously take with a grain of salt (not linking to the promo article itself), but there are a few tidbits which may make tomorrow interesting.

Lol National Enquirer eh? Trump won the battle, Bezos will win the war.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Note to self: If i ever becomes a billionaire, divorce the wife BEFORE i am a billionaire.

And then stay single as long as i am a billionaire.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018

yup not all...just only 99.9% of the men/women.

Cross fingers which percentile mackenzie falls into.

dyst

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the wife is innocent in all this then she absolutely deserves money, especially if she is a stay at home wife/mom. Not sure what amount but certainly deserves it.

Oct 27, 2017
Obscenely wealthy man lacking moral fibre cheats on wife of 25 years you say? Quelle Surprise... Hope she gets 90% of his shit, gives away 87% of it and lives a full complete and still obscenely wealthy life.

Vonnegut

Banned
May 27, 2018
User Banned (1 Week): Sexism
Jesus Christ. You can all call me a shallow asshole, but I can't believe the richest man in the world chose to have an affair with the woman pictured below.

He's worth $137 billion! He can have your pick of any single woman in the world.

And he chooses a 49-year old married mother of three? And she has a terrible face lift and ugly lip fillers.

His wife must feel incredibly insulted.

jeff-bezos-lauren-sanchez.jpg

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta be a very weird person to love someone like Bezos. Or you just love such a volume of money you can look at it like it's molecules.