• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ht-video-pooping-front-home-article-1.3670807

amazon2n.jpg

That's not the package they were waiting for.

A family in California was left in shock after they discovered an Amazon delivery driver left a disgusting package outside their home on Tuesday.

The unidentified woman, who is a contracted driver for Amazon, was caught on Nemy Bautista's surveillance camera squatting at the driveway of his Sacramento County home and pooping into a gutter.

The driver tried to hide behind the passenger's side door of the U-Haul truck she was driving, but the act was all caught on camera.

After the Amazon worker finished, she was seen pulling up her pants and running around to the driver's side before taking off down the street.

Bautista came home shortly afterwards, and told KCRA that he immediately noticed the human waste at the end of the driveway.

"The delivery company supervisor came out in his personal car and was not prepared for cleanup," he said. "He was in shock when he saw the size of 'it.' He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn't want to take it with him (it smelled really bad)."

Bautista said the supervisor dumped the poop in his garbage can and left. Bautista was then left to hose down the sidewalk and gutter.

According to Fox 40, Amazon apologized to Bautista and offered him a gift card. The company also said the driver had been "dealt with."

https://youtu.be/t7646MddF00

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Item not what I ordered.

I also love that the article writer had to comment on the size and smell of her shit. I'm in tears.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Sacramento?

Wasn't there a notorious poop dropper lady in the news earlier this year?

Did she get a job?

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sooooo AMZL US uses $19.95 rental rate U-HAUL vans for their deliveries??? Amazon doesn't have the money to have Amazon-branded delivery vehicles for their AMZL shipping service???

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
The amazon bullshit. Like, I've seen it first-hand... the rental cars and trucks used by contract deliveries. People are probably on such tight schedules they don't even get breaks to take a motherfucking shit like a human has a right to. I've seen these contractors come into my apt complex with a uhaul trailer attached to their own personal car (some beater) and loaded full with small packages - like, still half full at 8 at night. I've complained to Amazon about packages not arriving when they say - and honestly, it's contracted stuff like this that's the reason. These poor fools are being overworked and customers are getting over promised. Amazon can't keep up with the demand of customers or the promises they make to those delivery dates, but feel they can still keep goodwill by handwaving it away with 5$ credits or refunds just so they ensure they keep that business and Prime membership and we all don't just suck it up and buy from elsewhere.

Something's gotta give and this Holiday is just beginning.

Keyboard

Cancel your Amazon Prime membership if you haven't already.

This company is worth so much but can't afford standard shipping services that other retailers use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
Hoping the worker pooped where she did out of laziness and not due to prohibitive expectations and schedules set by Amazon. It's obviously not okay to poop where she did, but I'd have more sympathy for someone who did so out of bad and unreasonable scheduling expectations of her and fellow workers.

Oct 28, 2017
The amazon bullshit. Like, I've seen it first-hand... the rental cars and trucks used by contract deliveries. People are probably on such tight schedules they don't even get breaks to take a motherfucking shit like a human has a right to. I've seen these contractors come into my apt complex with a uhaul trailer attached to their own personal car (some beater) and loaded full with small packages - like, still half full at 8 at night. I've complained to Amazon about packages not arriving when they say - and honestly, it's contracted stuff like this that's the reason. These poor fools are being overworked and customers are getting over promised. Amazon can't keep up with the demand of customers or the promises they make to those delivery dates, but feel they can still keep goodwill by handwaving it away with 5$ credits or refunds just so they ensure they keep that business and Prime membership and we all don't just suck it up and buy from elsewhere.

Something's gotta give and this Holiday is just beginning.

Maybe she just had to take a shit because she had Taco Bell for lunch which triggered her ibs

LogicAirForce

Oct 25, 2017
This poor woman probably would have gotten in trouble for stopping to use a bathroom, and did this out of desperation.I hope she didn't get fired.

Oct 29, 2017
My dad (who is really into corporate conspiracies) is now convinced this is someone paid to get caught in order to kill Amazon key. Haha

NeonCarbon

Oct 28, 2017
Same stories in UK regarding Amazon delivery company (although do it inside the van lol). Overworked with poor management.
The 'independent contractor' bullshit should be banned, as it just keeps lowering the standards, for what used to be a decent career e.g. UPS, FedEx level companies.