• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
Plenty of people have speculated why.

No access to toilets? Being penalized for going to the toilet? Bad case of the runs?

Pick one.

Trojita

Oct 25, 2017
"The delivery company supervisor came out in his personal car and was not prepared for cleanup," he said. "He was in shock when he saw the size of 'it.' He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn't want to take it with him (it smelled really bad)."

Yuck.

According to Fox 40, Amazon apologized to Bautista and offered him a gift card. The company also said the driver had been "dealt with."

"Dealt with", what is this the mob? Did they put her away in a dungeon?

water_wendi

Oct 25, 2017
Wow lol Amazon delivery has in such a sort span already beat On Trac in the bad reputation department. ive got a feeling that UPS or FedEx is going to be bought by Amazon soon. Their delivery service has been a disaster and if it starts to cut into their money where it was supposed to save them a ton they are going to look for a replacement asap.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
At least she didn't throw it over the back garden fence when nobody answered like some delivery drivers do with packages. So there's that going for her.

Heath V

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Immediately noticed the human waste at the end of the driveway LOL. So disgusting! Hopefully she loses her job.

Fall Damage

Oct 31, 2017
I know a couple people who have done contract deliveries for Amazon in Phoenix. The longest shift they can work is estimated at four hours and they usually finish in less than three and get paid the same rate regardless if they are early or late. They aren't penalized for late deliveries unless it's after 9pm if I remember correctly, the exception being the same day delivery stuff where available. I'm putting this one on the driver.

In addition to the contracted drivers Amazon also uses USPS and companies like UPS, FedEx, Ontrac as well as their own full-time employee drivers in the Amazon labeled vans. The quality of service can range quite a bit depending on who is bringing your package.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure how it is in other companies, but USPS management absolutely drills the fact that cameras are everywhere into its carriers. Her manifest ignorance regarding or lack of concern for that fact is what surprises me.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Amazon Logistics, as I believe they're called, randomly returns my orders for no reason and are always at least a day late. But at least they never took a shit in front of my place.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
That's hilarious, and disgusting. Is pooping on other people's property really a thing people do in America as a means of revenge lol? I've seen this in various media and now there's real life example.

Mr.Flufferson

Oct 25, 2017
Man, that "dealt with" response is some spooky shit. I mean, saying you "dealt with" someone means you murdered them right? That is what that phrase means? If they had fired her, they would of just said it. Amazon is like some evil empire at this point.

TheChamp

Abused the Buy/Sell/Trade thread
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazon's delivery is useless they even end up being worse than UK Mail or Hermes and thats quite an achievement

Alek

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
This poor woman probably would have gotten in trouble for stopping to use a bathroom, and did this out of desperation.I hope she didn't get fired.

I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case.

Hope she didn't get fired. This seems like it would be embarrassing enough for her as it is.